david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
Any guide for unlocking Emily's latest ntr scene?
If you're interesting , there're some hints.
When you see Emily and Alex in her house, just step in after they are all naked. Then come Woody's party and keep clear.
Bonus, Olivia gives you a HJ:sneaky:

However, I found that Suzie and Emily ntr senes were separated, you only have one at once.
When trigger Suzie*Brie , then cannot trigger Emily*Alex.

Hope dev can update this later, then there is a real alone forever route:ROFLMAO::sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJ

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
But the NTR is the main routes. The romance/harem are basically minor routes.
Is that so ? How ironic, The game creator is into NTR but the writing of NTR is terrible seems like he is afraid to those ntr haters ! Doesn't feel like NTR at all, it feels just like swinging for me, changing partner and relationships. Emily is just drunk and she just did it because of revenge and wanted to break up with the MC anyway because of MC chasing the NTR guy's girlfriend and what's worst is it's in the MC's POV instead of 3rd person POV meaning to say that MC still has a chance to intervene or just watch like a loser ! really terrible !. A really good ntr story is in the 3rd person where MC has no chance to stop the consequence of the decision and the girl do it willingly because she finds guy irresistible not just because she feels abandoned and want to get revenge and let the readers and the player feel a strong sense of jealousy feeling really sorry for the MC just like in Atelier Sakura's ntr stories

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
But the NTR is the main routes. The romance/harem are basically minor routes.
And yet, even that isn't worth playing. Maybe I'm in the minority, but for NTR to be at all effective, I as the player should care at least somewhat about the girlfriend. But I don't. She and every other character are so hateable, She could fuck a hundred guys behind the MC's back (and his goofy ass haircut), and it wouldn't phase me one bit. All because the dev can't be bothered applying even the slightest effort to the actual story, or depth of the characters that exist in it.

Reactions: petrenko8

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Just use the NTR word doesn't mean I'm afraid of Nobitas.
In My Girlfriend's Amnesia, the MC actually didn't know about the fact that his girlfriend was having fun with other guys.
But well, people don't like the scenes that other guys not the MC have sex with the girls.
They don't like that kind of scenes.

NTR-haters or Nobitas are only words to describe them.
I think these days many people see even not-NTR-at-all as NTR scenes just because the MC is not the one having fun with the girl.
Just like the scene between Suzie & Jim.
How can it be NTR for the MC when he and Suzie are not lovers?

But if I say that 'that scene is not an NTR scene', there will be people say that I am just trying to fish patrons by saying 'there is no NTR in that scene', as they did in the past.

So, for short: all the scenes that the MC is not the one having fun are called NTR-scenes. So that people who don't like the idea that other guys not the MC can have fun with the girls won't feel upset when playing. That's the reason. Not because I'm afraid of Nobitas.

Reactions: Ursus4321

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
In My Girlfriend's Amnesia, the MC actually didn't know about the fact that his girlfriend was having fun with other guys.
But well, people don't like the scenes that other guys not the MC have sex with the girls.

NTR-haters or Nobitas are only words to describe them.
I think these days many people see even not-NTR-at-all as NTR scenes just because the MC is not the one having fun with the girl.
Just like the scene between Suzie & Jim.
How can it be NTR for the MC when he and Suzie are not lovers?

But if I say that 'that scene is not an NTR scene', there will be people say that I am just trying to fish patrons by saying 'there is no NTR in that scene', as they did in the past.

So, for short: all the scenes that the MC is not the one having fun are called NTR-scenes for short. That's my idea. Not because I'm afraid of Nobitas.
No offense, but you're seriously in denial. No one cares if your game has NTR or not. The inclusion of it isn't the problem. The issue is the absurd circumstances under which it occurs. It's much like the whole game of thrones debacle. It's not the what that's so annoying, but the why.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Indeed he did not know but in your game the females magicly know if you try to safe suzie then emily thinks your not loving her and jumps on the other guy witch makes no sense.. the scene jumps from 1 idiotic motive to next and also the male characters magicly get your job who you never heard from before, witch makes the story progress in a matter that make no sense even for someone that is suppose to like ntr. even the ntr crowd complained about this part.

Oceanlab review worded it better then i ever could what is wrong with this game.

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
No offense, but you're seriously in denial. No one cares if your game has NTR or not. The inclusion of it isn't the problem. The issue is the absurd circumstances under which it occurs. It's much like the whole game of thrones debacle. It's not the what that's so annoying, but the why.
Yeah... Look at the reviews. Most of them aren't complaining about the NTR. I and a few others mention that it's not our cup of tea, however, we then proceed to complain about pretty much the same issues. The story, plot, characters etc :p

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Review based on Ch. 2 v1.2.0

I love NTR as long as it is done with the right build up and belivable scenarios, however none of those can be attributed to this game. Everything just moves to quickly and is just too unbelivable, like if the girls at least tried to fight against it, if just a little bit then the scenarios might become a bit more belivable, or if they built it up some more. I get it somebody just want to skip over the story and get right to the fucking, but it totally destroys this game. Also to note so is the updates small in actual content so I would recommend waiting at least 2 updates for each time.

But I will give them this, the character models and overall cgi work is quite nice and the sex scenes are hot, so if only for checking out the sex content (not that much so far) then I would recommend to give it a try.

Above is the newest review.
And I think that's the most accurate review.
There are people who want to play a believable game.
They sure will see The Engagement as trash.

What I aim is not to satisfied that need anymore.

Example:
There are people who want to play a game in which Emily must go to the store to buy the dildo then come back home, go to the toilet and have a phone sex. => They won't like The Engagement.
There are people who want a game which has many details like they want. => They won't like The Engagement.

Only those who like this kind of speed will like to play The Engagement.

We choose to keep this speed for our current patrons.

About the above review: Also to note so is the updates small. => We actually discuss about that and even ask people to think carefully before deciding to support:

But it's not a problem anymore because since the next version, the number of new images will be the same of the average new images of DanielsK's work (this current version 1.2.0 is only a half compare with his work). I say this because My Girlfriend's Amnesia was the one inspired me. I don't say that I'm as good as him.

Reactions: m3lee

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
For short: We, NTR Adult Games, don't and won't make a believable or logical game as some people suggest.
You can say The Engagement is stupid or whatever.
We don't care about that.
Because we still have supporters who want to play a game just as The Engagement.
We will never abandon them to make a game for other people.

Reactions: m3lee

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No offense too, but I can't understand your statement or maybe you don't understand what I'm really trying to say that's why you're saying things that aren't really makes sense

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
No offense too, but I can't understand your statement or maybe you don't understand what I'm really trying to say that's why you're saying things that aren't really makes sense
It's simple. He is saying that the NTR occurs due to illogical decisions by the game dev.

For short: We, NTR Adult Games, don't and won't make a believable or logical game as some people suggest.
You can say The Engagement is stupid or whatever.
We don't care about that.
Because we still have supporters who want to play a game just as The Engagement.
We will never abandon them to make a game for other people.
So what you're actually insinuating is that your audience like illogical games... And by making a logical game you will lose them as customers? That... Should in no way be accurate. But, I can see that your mind is made up and that you're convinced you're on the right track.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors and in developing your game.

Last edited:

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
I don't want to make any comments that can effect other people.
But everyone can compare the different between us.
Those games are created in much different styles.
One is from October 2018:

One is from February 2019:

Of course the game has higher review rating must be a better game to play.
Have fun.
Real classy...

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It's simply. He is saying that the NTR occurs due to illogical decisions by the game dev.

So what you're actually insinuating is that your audience like illogical games... And by making a logical game you will lose them as customers? That... Should in no way be accurate. But, I can see that your mind is made up and that you're convinced you're on the right track.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors and in developing your game.
You and other people are the one who call this game 'stupid'.
Did those who said Emily was stupid accepted that I said she was a paranoid girl and I knew someone like her in my real life?

I can't change your mind about stupid game or not.

I'm tired of discussing about stupid game or not.
Well, for people think that it's stupid, it's stupid.
For me, it's not stupid and Emily is based on a real girl (actually ex-gf of mine) in real life.

Have fun.

Reactions: FalseOath

Nightmonk

Sep 20, 2017
I don't care if the game makes sense... I just want to know if the full version is going to be posted here or not :p

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hey, you're so familiar.
Did I chat with you in this same thread in the past?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes