JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
277772_275526_HALL0104.jpg

ipboard&utOverview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that adds hints in dialogues that give points or different routes in the game The Engagement.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​

Updated: 2020/09/17
Game/Creator: Captain Kitty
Modder: Joker Leader
Android Version: Techstar
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 2.5.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
hi JokerLeader , the mod file (scripts.rpa) is wrong, I copied the script file into the game folder, normally it replaces the original file but it is an rpa file. So when I tested the game, there is no hints, nothing! Would you mind have a look, thanks

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Yes there is only script.rpy in game folder and not scripts.rpa which you mentioned so what to do I am really confused.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Yes there is only script.rpy in game folder and not scripts.rpa which you mentioned so what to do I am really confused.
mate, there is nothing to be confused. I agree there is only file script.rpy in the the game folder originally. I have download a lot modded file from JokerLeader, and they are all good. Just this mod has issue. I am talking about the file supports to be in the modded game folder, it is "scripts.rpa" not "script.rpy". Open the mod game folder and see yourself. That is the reason mod doesn't work in the game.

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
I tried to install the mod in the compressed version of the game. Like others have pointed out, there is no 'scripts.rpa' file in the game folder to replace with. The mod is not working. Please fix it!

Lksnip

Sep 16, 2017
JokerLeader i download compressed game, can this mod work with compressed game or need tweak, i know at uncompressed game using script.rpa but at compressed the script.rpa already extracted to .rpy file, so if using your mod can it work by just rename the conflicted .rpy file?

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader i download compressed game, can this mod work with compressed game or need tweak, i know at uncompressed game using script.rpa but at compressed the script.rpa already extracted to .rpy file, so if using your mod can it work by just rename the conflicted .rpy file?
It works with both version without doing any tweak

Lksnip

Sep 16, 2017
JokerLeader sorry just now i try to extract script.rpa to game folder(the compressed version), when play the game no guide on the option, but using RPA Extractor for Windows, the script.rpa was extracted to .rpy and galery folder(contain .rpy file too) and this extracted file copy paste to game folder and it work(there is guide text on option)

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
JokerLeader sorry just now i try to extract script.rpa to game folder(the compressed version), when play the game no guide on the option, but using RPA Extractor for Windows, the script.rpa was extracted to .rpy and galery folder(contain .rpy file too) and this extracted file copy paste to game folder and it work(there is guide text on option)
Thanks for the hint man, I used the unren to extract to rpa file then it works

Reactions: KingArthur101

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
HI Guys ...

This mod is not working for the game , The engagement 2.5.1 , i have downloaded the game and used mod , still i don't get the colored choices in menu options . /... is there anything to do ...

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
If Mod doesn't work. You should delete Scripts.rpy then replace with the mods scritps.rpa

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Last edited:

sonyback

Aug 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "greiver179, post: 4960315, membro: 39592"]
É assim que eu faço funcionar. Remova os arquivos script.rpy e script.rpyc

Em seguida, adicione scripts.rpa da pasta mod para a pasta do jogo e inicie o jogo
[/CITAR]
BINGO