RPGM - The Enigmatic Domain [v0.45] [One Heroic Man]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Johanna Jane

Game seems to at least attempt to be story-driven, but the introduction story is incredibly vague, rushed, and confusing. I have no idea what's going on, who the characters are, or why I should care about anything that's going on.

Infinite loop when defeated in combat, respawned outside combat w/ 1HP next to the enemy, immediately drawn into combat again, defeated again, etc.

The game seems to be fairly early in-development at time of this review (v0.2), so it's possible this game might improve in the future. However, at time of writing, I consider this game unenjoyable and virtually unplayable.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Strijoca

Yet another Dev who doesn't know the meaning of Futanari!
    The game looked like it had so much potential and that I could have had a great time enjoying it, but no, it had to be Shemale/Trans!
    Also, there's no point in playing the game if the Male option has a small dick!
    If you don't mind dick-free games, there's the Lesbian option, meaning that the game is not entirely hopeless.
    And if you had questions about the starting options for the protagonist, there you go.

Edit: Review to be changed at a later update.
    Edit #2: Will be updated in v0.50.