Wolf RPG The enticing Succubus and the novice hero [RJ316714] [Project T]

Jun 22, 2017
ENG title : The enticing Succubus and the novice hero
JP title : 誘いの淫魔と駆け出し勇者
LINK : , ,
Description : A text-only seduction game, where a young hero is cursed by a succubus and then struggles to break the curse while facing one attempt of seduction after another.

The goal of the game is to traverse the continent, which is only populated by women, and reach the castle of succubus that cursed the hero. On the way, you have to earn money, experience and strength. But the way is blocked by multiple women, who will try to seduce the hero. Fall for their temptations and you lose either one of the three (money, experience or strength).

There are stated to be around 90 events that can be revisited in the recollection room and over 40 small events. All around more than 500.000 words, which is more than each individial Song of Ice and Fire books and slightly less than all Lord of the Rings books combined.

I tried getting it to work with Translator ++, but after trying around for an hour, I gave up. And the upload for MTool is 2.85Mb which is slightly above the limit for free users.

With the length of text I don't expect someone to sit down and translate it all, if someone does it, I would be amazed, truly. All I hope for is that a kind soul here would either showcase how inept I am with Translator++, or drop their Translation file from MTool.

View attachment RJ316714_img_smp6.webp View attachment RJ316714_img_smp3.webp View attachment RJ316714_img_smp5.webp View attachment RJ316714_img_smp4.webp View attachment RJ316714_img_smp2.webp

Jun 22, 2017
Hi there i find out a way to play this game with machine translation
Hi there, sorry to bother you, but less than a year ago you did me solid by providing the translation file for God of Destruction.

It may be presumptuous, but I wanted to ask if you could do me another favor? By doing the same for this game?

Either way, thanks for your time.

• Hey there
Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there, sorry to bother you, but less than a year ago you did me solid by providing the translation file for God of Destruction.

It may be presumptuous, but I wanted to ask if you could do me another favor? By doing the same for this game?

Either way, thanks for your time.
hi there i'll see what i can manage
too bad now, that mtool isn't allowing translation sharing

Reactions: Last_Bernstein

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
hi there i'll see what i can manage
too bad now, that mtool isn't allowing translation sharing
i see why nobody is doing wolf rpg translation
you fix one thing another is broken
i mean i could make a partial translation mlt unedited but it would be easy for you to just use sugoi translator at this point

Reactions: Last_Bernstein
Jun 22, 2017
Okay, shame that simply sharing the trans data is no go. I will try sugoi translator but text hooker are normally not that good with wolf.

Either way thanks for trying ^^

• Hey there
Reactions: broken_division