4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Ganderwiz

Nov 22, 2021
Maybe not here, but generally an unpopular opinion: VNs are better when the player character is likeable by the player.

The Entrepreneur features an MC who extremely likeable, not just from characters within the story but I, for one, like playing him. It adds credibility to the story when this is the case. If I, the player, can't stand the central character, then why would anyone else like him? Not simply romantically speaking, but generally.

July 13 can't get here fast enough.
You know for just a tiny bit of support you could play it now....LMAO

Reactions: Bendover885

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Yes, though likeable is subjective. I can enjoy an evil/asshole PC if he's well written
You're right, that is subjective. Maybe a good test is: Is your protagonist interesting (multidimensional) enough to carry the narrative, even if there were no love interests/sexual entanglements? The MC here I think fits that so far.

Spyro5184

Jun 30, 2022
Enjoy all.

(PC)

I've read through all the posts and I believe a good game like this should be shared to gain more traction as it is in its early stages. The more people see how good this game is the more it will motivate them to be a patron just like it did for me.

Except for Vidal the king of Pervert who's so eager to wait, I hope you DON'T use this download :ROFLMAO::sneaky: You can wait until the 13th.

Hollerboller

Jun 16, 2022
Another dad kicked the bucked.
Press F to pay respect :p

Lesson is, if you want to have a long life, don't become a father.
Good luck with your game dev.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Entrepreneur [Ep3] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (Without Compression Video) (2.3 GB/ 818 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hollerboller

Jun 16, 2022
So, MC is an idiot.

Gives up a career in law which has excellent prospects and most successful ones end up rich as fuck because his dad wants him to run a bar, a career that has a huge chance of failure....

That also makes his dad a massive tool that really didn't want his son to make anything of himself.
Yeah, in 99% of all cases the MC is stupid, a moron or a pussy. Nothing new.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Maybe not here, but generally an unpopular opinion: VNs are better when the player character is likeable by the player.

The Entrepreneur features an MC who extremely likeable, not just from characters within the story but I, for one, like playing him. It adds credibility to the story when this is the case. If I, the player, can't stand the central character, then why would anyone else like him? Not simply romantically speaking, but generally.

July 13 can't get here fast enough.
Ιt depends on how you define likeable. Personally, I like a character who's well written, no matter his moral alignment in-game. A character who has a defined personality and motivations that make sense.

You can have "likeable" in-game characters who aren't well written. A common trope in games here, is a dude who fucks around with a lot of girls and yet, it's never acknowledged and they all behave like he's a saint with no drama whatsoever. When in reality a dude like that could only be a selfish hedonist. There is a reason RL harems usually involve cult leader weirdos.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes