VN - Ren'Py - The Entrepreneur [v0.2] [MisterMaya]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JValentine

Everything good but The AGE, it needs to change from 18 to atleast 21. Why? MC looks atleast 28 and going to college at 16 joining a frat and being allowed to drink doesnt make any sense whatsoever. No Frat House would allow a 16 year old to join. But then again Im American and the dev is French so the custom may be different in France. Better off just hiding the face and make it first person view.
    The age is the only issue I have. Change the Age and the MC left college before his final year.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LaYxOn84

A great game so far, the render are amazing, each character story are compelling on their own way and the animation both sexual and general are great and that make the game feel for dynamic and lastly the humor and drama that I feel more present on episode 2 made me enjoy and connect more with the game.
    pd: english is not my native english, sorry If I couldn't express myself better.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cate.archer

Interesting Story so far. I'm excited for the continuation. The Cliffhanger is mean :) but perhaps is a need for it. Great Rendering. Lovely Ladies (my Favorite is Laura). Looking Forward to the next Update !
    All in all Great Work !!!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3363005

Great art, very lifelike posing and expressions. And there actually is an intriguing story line as well. Not just a fap fest, but I'm liking the way things are developing. Not sure about the scene/time jump in the middle of this. Does the MC have a history with with tony, or did we have a flash forward memory? Either way, I am interested in seeing how this progresses.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gessen

So far, this AVN is excellent. The english can be a tich off because the dev is French. But it is in very minor ways that don't hurt the experience. Just know that's where it's coming from. The initial setup is great. The characters have depth and their surface appearance gives way to more nuance as they are introduced. The character models are fantastic, and come off as very real/sexy without being too flashy. Storywise, there are driving motivators for the MC and other characters and a brief glimpse of enemies that will probably intersect with our MC in the next chapter. There was already a great plot twist with us wondering if we could trust one of the MC's friends. I'd recommend giving this a shot if you like the story heavier games. I'm invested in the characters, it has a great sense of humor, and I'm looking forward to the next update.