RPGM - Completed - The Epic Quest of Cowardly Shia [Final] [Penguin Soft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Foothida

it was a nice game even though sometimes i got lost and confused on what to do but all you have to do is pay a little attention to the story and you'll be good it took me some time to grind but it's very easy and you get very strong anyway the story was ok too i hope this company makes more games in the future
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Wankaweegi

So in all honesty? The cgs are alright, and the repeatable game mechanic preg system, while bland, was appreciated. What was not alright or appreciated was the giant subpar game that divides them up. Between horrific balancing, a a potential bug in the warp function, large amounts of menu time (15 fucking minutes to upgrade party gear after a boss fight and around 500-700 clicks of the Z key!) and general lack of reward for near anything you have to inevitably grind out, I will not be finishing this game despite only being around half done with 9 hours of playtime. It isnt worth it. Even if you fix/stick back in warping, you still need to do around 3-4 playthroughs (at around 3-4 hours for first one, ng+ around the same time for the rest) to get all cgs, and I am pretty sure that each ending and a few specific events are only available on specific routes, so if you fuck one up, I guess its another hour or two for a picture or two that does not matter.

TLDR: Not bad but evokes one of the cardinal sins of eroge: makes me take my hand off my dick and makes me want to turn it off, load an indie game, and blast hentai on my other screen instead for a better experience on both fronts.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This is a classic RPG title with level ups, numerous outfits, clothing damage, pregnancy, party members, a wide open map, plenty of side bosses, and a well written main character. In every respect it is deserving of five stars.

Before you play I'll warn you ahead of time; the writing is a bit sloppy in the sense that you're expected to be attached to a character with only a bit of screen time and parts of the world lore are skimmed over. So its not a PERFECT game, but damn is it good.

I understand some people rated it low because they saw the NTR tag and wanted heavy cuck shit, but that is not what this game has to offer. This game is about a shy and uncertain girl getting thrust into the role of hero. There are 4 legendary shrine maidens and she is one of them. Yet throughout the game you watch systematically as they all go down and she stands alone. In the beginning the game seems generic but as you progress and get a better idea of the world, it slips its way into your heart.

Without a doubt, I consider this a 5 star game for RPG FANS. For ntr fags, you'll be disappointed. Nonetheless, I highly recommend this game as a totally unique yet familiar experience that was honestly hard to put down. My virgin playthrough was six and a half hours and tbh, I plan to do a slut playthrough next. Its worth replaying, and definitely worth the five stars.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Diangelius

As a fan of games with NTR (and pregnancy too since i'm tired of playing those having-sex-for-fun-without-consequence games), gotta say it's a little bit of disappointment. If you guys played a lot of other good games already you would find this game's NTR, pregnancy and even corruption aspect quite bland. NTR is just like an ON/OFF switch, and pregnancy is only like a counter (how many times you give birth etc), both have no real consequence.

Battle is standard turn-based combat. You may get lost, having no idea where to go if you don't read the dialogues, also because there's nothing similar to "quest tracking" to remind you where to go next.

Funny thing about equipment is that you can "inlay" lots of gems on a single piece of armor and weapon, then you can even fortify each gem, each equipment to +99, giving you ridiculous amount of stats :ROFLMAO:.
    Armors (costumes in this game), weapons and gems have RNG-based quality upon obtaining, so if you are about to get a rare stuff, make sure to save and load again and again until you get Perfect quality, which give some % buff.

There are 2 good things about this game:
    1. Lots of costumes. However i couldn't bring myself to wear any wig (alternative hairstyle for standing image and sprite) cuz' they're disabled during sex scene anyway, and Shia has her default short hair returned, which make the alternative one fake as shit. Hell what can i complain? They're just wigs anyway. It's a pity those are good hairstyles.
    2. Good art and voice. Pretty much fappable.
    And finally, the goddamn Teleport skill is unusable. Until this skill is fixed with a patch i won't play a 2nd playthrough. There are things you may wanna get and characters you may wanna talk to in previous cities and it's a pain in the ass walking through a horde of monsters again and again.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Goblin Slayer

*Minor spoilers about the game*

This review is about the game itself and not the "english patch" since it gives some crashes and some names of certain places are different from the quest giver to the actual map name (like a quest that send you to kill an orc on "lost forest" which on the map is named "confusion forest" ).

The game has a corruption system, the more you do lewd things the more lewd the main character will get, on higher levels she will be able to remove more and more clothes until getting naked, also her expresions will change.

The clothing system is top tier, on every town on the inn you can buy a book and materials to make more and more clothes, it has plenty of options, from the upper part, skirts, underwear, accesories (like cat ears or tail), tighs/socks, hair styles and even some extra accesories that let you change eye color (odd eyes) and equip a gag or blindfold, for me this is one of the best parts of the game since you will find for sure some combination for your tastes, another good thing for me but may not apply for you is that the protagonist is good looking for my taste.

The RPG is a normal type game, you go to a city, do the main quest and unlock the next area of the world map, there are plenty of biomes, from forest, dessert, snow area, wild lands, and plenty of cities/towns.

The sex: it has different options from having sex with certain "monsters" in return of certain items, some others are monsters that will rape you if you loose (sadly not all enemies do this, just a few quest enemies like an orc), there is also a brothel and certain H events that unlucks once you have been pregnant. The pregnancy is kind of "random" once you have sex there is a chance of getting pregnant but you wont be able to see ir since it will time skip. Also if you are here for the Dog on girl action, there is only 1 scene which I found lacking, I wanted more of this.

Sex stats; it does have a sex stat menu that lets you know if the main character is still a virgin and number of time she had certain type of sex.

Optional "ntr"? at the beggining there is a chance in which the main character may become the girlfriend of some noob npc but you can just reject it and ignore NTR at all.

followers: there are around 7 female followers that can join the main heroine (even her daughter when she grows up), my only complain is that the H-events for those characters is extremely limited, but the good part is that you can dress or undress them (only on her main clothing but still you can remove top, bottom, underwear and see their reactions).

I´ll give it an 8/10. No the best game but it will give you a nice fap or 2.