VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Fae Wyld Games [v0.2 Prologue] [Cremona Devs]

Cremona Devs

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
3.jpeg
Overview:
Welcome to the Fae Wyld Games!
A once-in-a-century week-long event where all of the greatest and most majestic races of the whole Wyld gather, compete and fight for the ultimate prize: to be immortalized in the heavenly canvas of the sky, in a brand new constellation of their own. In this journey we shall follow the adventures of Aster, the champion of the Minotaur tribe. He’s a first timer and also one of the fan favorites for the trophy, but as soon as he meets all of the other champions he’ll find out it’s not gonna be as easy as he thought, as they’re all crafty, strong, smart, and very, very sexy.
Updated: 2018-11-27
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2 Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Alpha.png 2.png 3.png

YookaLaylee

Apr 24, 2018
@Cremona Devs

Had an absolute blast playing the short demo. My only real concern is the text color and the text background colors. From the screenshots they appear to not mix well. I was hoping that the text/background could be better colors.

Everything else is wonderful though and can't wait to see how the game progresses further! Enjoy the video!

Reactions: Cremona Devs

Cremona Devs

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Hmm not really into dark skinned MC's, shame the game looks really interesting. Also you should put in a support ticket (at the bottom of any page) and request the game developer tag.
Thanks for the advice, I just did!

what about a mix of both ?

human shaped bull sized.
No spoilers, but you may be onto something ;)

@Cremona Devs
The Renpy PC deployment/package includes both Linux and Windows so the download thats labelled Win actually has Linux and Windows in it so you can drop the Linux only download.
Thanks for letting us know, we're still ironing out a few kinks with Ren'Py and this helps a lot

@Cremona Devs

Had an absolute blast playing the short demo. My only real concern is the text color and the text background colors. From the screenshots they appear to not mix well. I was hoping that the text/background could be better colors.

Everything else is wonderful though and can't wait to see how the game progresses further! Enjoy the video!

Man, that was just awesome. Thank you so much for both the feedback and the video, you're simply amazing!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Even though i'm not going to play the game, if i did an the MC didn't have horsecock I would be mad. Dudes clearly a minotaur.

Reactions: Cremona Devs

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Don't believe the lies of the Dev, there's no scene.

Cremona Devs

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
There is an available route where you skip it, but it's definitely there unless you've hit upon a bug

Last edited: