It's pretty obvious the majority wants to see more sex animations. What should I focus on?

• Missionary position for Sienna.

Votes: 125 12.9%
  • Sakina (vampire girl) in any position.

Votes: 317 32.8%
  • Missionary for Nasira.

Votes: 39 4.0%
  • Add more clients and/or monsters.

Votes: 446 46.2%
  • A different girl or something else? (Please post with details.)

Votes: 39 4.0%

• Total voters

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I just made an announcement on my Patreon and in my Discord channel, which I am copy/pasting here.

I apologize for the seemingly uncertain future of FSA. I do indeed plan on finishing making the game at some point, however, the hentai content is very much up in the air. I have had too many issues with commissioning animations, and when they do manage to happen it just seems like an unsatisfactory mess that's also a money pit. So currently I just can't see the pixel animations being in the cards. Not for lack of want, but for the lack of possibility. I'm uncertain, then, how I would continue with the H content, but currently I'm envisioning a much simpler system that would have CG for each of the sexual encounters.
If anyone is disappointed with this then please feel free to step away from Patreon support, or even ask me for a refund. As always you are more than welcome to continue following the progress of FSA here and/or on Patreon and Discord.
As for something more personal, my depression is gone. Absolutely destroyed. I have Ywuria and her fantastic community to thank for that. If you ever want to thank her for what she's done for me then please feel free to join the community. Ywuria is the absolute sweetest person I've ever known and the community reflects that in every way.

I have spent the better part of my life filling the void with collectables and of course a rather recurring hentai addiction. Aside from a few references which may be useful for the future of FSA and other potential projects I have decimated my hentai collection as I no long feel any desire or need to keep it. My passion for Ywuria has also fueled my desire to liquidate my toy collection by at least tenfold, and even things like Masters of the Universe (Mega Construx) which held my interest not long ago I find I no longer have any desire to keep. I will be selling those too. I've been making great strides on eBay.
In summary the plan is to continue down this road. I want to sell until I have the bare minimum items of interest and I will most likely let go of those as well, if the price is right (and it probably will be, as my favorite items seem to be the highest value items in my collection). Once I have unburdened myself of collectibles I plan to then dive back headfirst into the continued development of FSA. Telling stories through games is and always will be my great passion in life. Well- that and now Ywuria too of course.
Thanks yet again everyone, for all the patience and support you've given me over the years. I really appreciate it and I hope you'll continue to stick around! <3

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I just made an announcement on my Patreon and in my Discord channel, which I am copy/pasting here.

I apologize for the seemingly uncertain future of FSA. I do indeed plan on finishing making the game at some point, however, the hentai content is very much up in the air. I have had too many issues with commissioning animations, and when they do manage to happen it just seems like an unsatisfactory mess that's also a money pit. So currently I just can't see the pixel animations being in the cards. Not for lack of want, but for the lack of possibility. I'm uncertain, then, how I would continue with the H content, but currently I'm envisioning a much simpler system that would have CG for each of the sexual encounters.
If anyone is disappointed with this then please feel free to step away from Patreon support, or even ask me for a refund. As always you are more than welcome to continue following the progress of FSA here and/or on Patreon and Discord.
As for something more personal, my depression is gone. Absolutely destroyed. I have Ywuria and her fantastic community to thank for that. If you ever want to thank her for what she's done for me then please feel free to join the community. Ywuria is the absolute sweetest person I've ever known and the community reflects that in every way.

I have spent the better part of my life filling the void with collectables and of course a rather recurring hentai addiction. Aside from a few references which may be useful for the future of FSA and other potential projects I have decimated my hentai collection as I no long feel any desire or need to keep it. My passion for Ywuria has also fueled my desire to liquidate my toy collection by at least tenfold, and even things like Masters of the Universe (Mega Construx) which held my interest not long ago I find I no longer have any desire to keep. I will be selling those too. I've been making great strides on eBay.
In summary the plan is to continue down this road. I want to sell until I have the bare minimum items of interest and I will most likely let go of those as well, if the price is right (and it probably will be, as my favorite items seem to be the highest value items in my collection). Once I have unburdened myself of collectibles I plan to then dive back headfirst into the continued development of FSA. Telling stories through games is and always will be my great passion in life. Well- that and now Ywuria too of course.
Thanks yet again everyone, for all the patience and support you've given me over the years. I really appreciate it and I hope you'll continue to stick around! <3
Is the game dead by now?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes