RPGM - Completed - The Fall [Final] [LuciferSynd]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ninjaman2

10/10 LOVE this game. Warning - this game isn't for everyone. It has some hard kinks including snuff, human (err angel?) toilet, religious themes, smothering and more! That said it was an absolute joy to play.

Pros:
    -Great Story, a redo on the Genisis story except with femdom and giantess activity. Beyond that the story is consistent and interesting. Loved every second of it.
    -Fair combat, it seems BS at first but the bosses are fair, they have patterns. Learn and try new things and if it gets frustrating ask for help. Overall it felt nice beating some of the, like an accomplishment
    -There's voice acting! Music fits the theme!
    -The fetish scenes are interwoven into the story, it doesn't just happen for no reason
    -Good variety of combat, sometimes you play just you in the party sometimes you have a partner, and sometimes you play as GOD

Cons:
    -No option to turn off things you don't like. For me give me it all but I know other people are picky. Just a head's up, you will get farted on.
    -Early on it is a little grindy, not excessively so but if you skip past the first forest maze the boss will fk you up. (Also if you are level-ed up enough, escaping for battle is a godsend)
    -The story continues with a "what if" game AND on Deviant Art there is a direct sequel comic book style publication for free.

Try this game out!