2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
So is really no one going to point out the lady-stach in the picture of the maid with the orc?
Otherwise, Great looking project. Especially that the vast majority of pictures, although made with AI, seem to be retouched and carefully selected/made and aren't just an attempt at crunshing numbers.

Will keep an expectant eye on this.

Reactions: userusernamename

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I am not able to find the 5th ingredient to make the corrupted wine.
Yeah you right im like to hell with all that superduper micro anal scrutiny and criticizm of the game and the devs work, where and what is that last ingredient so I can make the corruption wine or whatever and what does that potion with the nut in it used for? Anybody? Anybody know???

jamocho

Jun 26, 2019
Sí, soy el desarrollador; No hay problema, las reglas son reglas. Subí el juego a tres servidores aprobados. ¿Sería posible al menos dejar el enlace de publicación de SubscribeStar como opción alternativa?
También agregado otra captura de pantalla, no estoy seguro si se mostrará correctamente. Leía agradecería que lo comprobara.
[/CITA]
Quizás no lo he entendido del todo, pero hacer que la reina coquetee con los demás es algo que me molesta, también podrías poner una opción para que se vuelva loca por ti. Entonces hay gustos para todos. Saludos y gran trabajo!!

Last edited:

userusernamename

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Yeah you right im like to hell with all that superduper micro anal scrutiny and criticizm of the game and the devs work, where and what is that last ingredient so I can make the corruption wine or whatever and what does that potion with the nut in it used for? Anybody? Anybody know???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Darkomir

Feb 21, 2018
Well, as someone who draws/sketches pretty amateurishly and enjoys doing so, these critiques you point out can also be explained by either artistic choices or drawing mistakes made by a human. I'm not saying this conclusively isn't AI art, but I don't think what you've mentioned is "easly recognizable" as AI. I wouldn't jump to that conclusion, at least.
Professional artist my self, so after my observation, i can tell its Ai generated stuff like rly big time, its all over the place in both shapes/lines and coloring. It is possible that a person is doing a bit of photo editing, overpaint/draw here and there so its harder to tell, but i can definitely see it, others who do not have much trained eye or deal in Arts may just feel awkward about it or like something is off, as you may have noticed by folks comments here.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I downloaded this before I got back into LoTR, I played it after, very schnice

Yes. As a fan of the Hobbit/LOTR books it's a pretty funny story parody. I've played a lot of trainer games and they usually have an impersonator like Dumbledore from Harry Potter, but I never really thought of a deviant Gandalf, Gollum, Orcs, and Goblins trying to sleep with women from that series. It never crossed my mind. The funniest part is Gollum though IMO. Gollum wanting to sleep with Galadriel and make her his slave is priceless. I have seen a lot of asian hentai involving orcs, humans, and elves, but never LOTR. I think this is more a parody of Rings of Power though. The Galadriel depicted looks like that one more than the one in the LOTR movies. That's not a bad thing though.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I don't really care if it uses AI or not. I didn't notice the issues. I would say that I found the colors and text of the UI a bit difficult to look at because they blend together to much, but it's not the end of the world. As long as the game is fun that's what matters the most. I've seen worse art and better art that's done by hand. If you look at the art files it looks similar to Russian games I've played like the library story and witch hunter trainer. They have a few body models in different positions and an assortment of expressions that they put on the faces.

Reactions: userusernamename

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Very low in H scenes the Game ends there in v1.0, It had potential but very short.
True, but if you unpack the rpa files you can see the unclothed Galadriel. There's still no actual adult content that I've seen other than the Gandalf fantasizing about Galadriel as his slave, Gollum almost raping the cleaning lady, and Galadriel taking off her top so that Gandalf can examine it. I think there is a lot of potential story wise though. Especially with Galadriel stationed between a bar and a brotherl, Galadriel at the mercy and in need of funds, the queen also needing funds, orcs/goblin potential fun, and gollum potential fun with Galadriel and other women, etc.. THere's also magic and potions which could lead to some interesting things. We'll see how it unfolds if it does. It's never as easy to make a game as it seems. It's a lot of work. Especially the story and putting all the pieces together.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes