2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Have you ever wondered,
How could Sauron leave Mount Doom, the only place where he could be vanquished, so undefended?
What happened to him after the ring was destroyed? What would it be like to bang Galadriel?'
Stick around to find out the true story of the ring and train/corrupt middle-earth women...​
1722978907092.png
:giggle:
Thanks for the share

Reactions: userusernamename
Sep 23, 2021
the tweaked out Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson looking mf in the previews has me losing it
:LOL::LOL:....alright I'm in. let's see where this goes. solely to smack the....orc? in the balls with a staff and see what happens

vultron

May 19, 2018
This made me think of the Overlord video games and then made me think there should be some Overlord parody adult games. lol

Reactions: Redgrave66

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Well the theme and the art have captching my atencion, but still to few tags and no fetiches, mine are anal, and withaut that nope, wil go see the progress and if anal and other fetiches are on there I wil download the game.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
You know what, I'll bite. Breaking and training Galadriel sounds like lot of fun.
I'll add to my list of games to keep eye for.
Do be careful with Ai art though; try to be consistent with character designs. If you do, you're going to have a lot of positive feedback.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Ohh a new trainer game :D
AI CGs.....:cry:

Don't mind me though. The game can still be pretty good....though they tend to be abandoned xD
Godspeed userusernamename. Have fun.

Professional artist my self
Non professional here and even I recognized it at first glance. More often then not it is the shading and facial expressions that is a dead giveaway.

Last edited:

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
How to make the wine ?
You need to pick the lock (buy it from the merchant) of the door on your right just when you go out of your office. Then you pick ingredients and you brew them on the desk at your left on your office.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
What was added in 2.0? It doesn't seem like there's any new content for Galadriel. A new area was opened up and the mail is in the hallway?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
What the hell.... is that a French maid I see.... in fucking Middle Earth? lmao

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes