2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
It's not like an Akabur game. At all. It cannot be compared. It's not even a knock off. It's a trainer, but it's taking a long time to train much. No real sex scenes or much training. It's playable and funny at times. But it needs far more of it.

I'll keep playing it hoping for more content

There are good drawn Games. I prefer Pleasuremancer. Plenty more. Knightly Passions. Sinner's Landing. Innocent Witches. There are countless decent drawn games. I dislike a few like Something Unlimited and Doomination same shit another heroine.

Trainers any Pink Tea. Any Akabur. I like Game of Whores if the dev adds something

This game I don't know what this is yet. It has potential
It seems to me a lot like Witch Trainer. You start in a room as an imposter. You have an assistant which is like Snape (Gollum). You have a lady to corrupt Galadriel (Hermione). There are menu choices to start corruption like 0, 1, 3 - progress. There's a corruption wine that's like the tutoring to advance to the next level. It's actually quite similar. You can give her chocolate when she's angry to make her happy. There are services that involve you or other people.

I noticed that there's a sound that I've heard in the library story trainer game. When Belle is tutoring Gaston she makes a sound. The same sound is made when you hover over Gollum's door.

Last edited:
Reactions: abidinzubizaretta13

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFallOfGaladriel-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
No. It has a guy in a hood. Comparison. Not much. The next thing it's trying to make you memorise potion recipies. Annoyingly. Back n forth. Limited harvesting per day. Lock picking is easy but annoying. No problem. Until you get to training. This is cut and dry. There are elements of humour. The picture on the cover with the maid. The queen has very limited scenes not animated from memory. Not enough when you send her training. She's supposed to be whoring or being lewd. No scenes a text description of her day. The different outfit changed the colour. It wasn't provocative. The general in the barracks had virtually no content. Couldn't do anything yet. There's supposed be a power struggle and alignment towards faction not implemented.

It's not good yet. Not last update. This update dunno what it did. Haven't played it yet.

It is a mediocre game at this point. Forgettable. You hope it does something. It was funny with that maid sceen. It has a Comical script.

But it's not a comparison to Princess Trainer. Witch Trainer. Star Channel. Etc.

Jedi Trainer that was good.

Game of Whores is. Or try Pleasuremancer but Pleasuremancer is complex and hasn't got enough NSFW.
They just started, but the main mechanics of the game are pretty similar. The Witch Trainer silver mod also had potion making and the ability to leave the room. It's not quite like Star Channel, but not many games are and I wouldn't say that game or other Akabur games aren't grindy. Pretty much all trainer games are. I enjoyed Orange trainer, but it wasn't so much better than this game IMO. I also tried many others. They all have the same basics that they're built upon.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Princess Trainer is very grindy. It's a top game. My favourite. I like Witches Trainer. But Princess Trainer was much better. My opinion and taste.

Jedi Trainer not sure if he did it. Similar. Grindy. Good game. Liked it.

I don't my grindy if it rewards. Content, training.
I found the star channel game interface to be a bit annoying though I got used to it. I also didn't like that he completely abandoned individual stories that were unfinished for some type of Star Trek Holo deck with all the characters together.

Princess Trainer was fun, but I don't like Princess Jasmine as that much for some reason. The game itself was enjoyable.

I like four elements trainer to an extent, but I gave up at some point due to the length of it (4 parts) and most of it was using the same game mechanics.

Ciri Trainer was pretty good. I enjoyed that one a lot since I'm a fan of the Witcher game.

I played Korra (book 5) and thought it was pretty good until near the end.

A soldier's life was fairly fun. It's a bit more challenging than other trainer games though.

Goons Raid Her is a bit above the others in advancement, but it's basically a Lara Croft trainer game. It's one of my favorites.

There are others, but I can't completely recall them off hand. Many of them were unfinished like 3rd Crisis, the library story, witch hunter trainer, and Innocent Witches.

Reactions: RedR00m

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Corrupted, something, what was that game, it got abandoned? Started on a planet with Alice in Wonderland. Then the Mongols. You're in a spaceship. It was drawn. It was sadly Abandoned but it was good.

Didn't like, four elements, much, didn't get through it. It was a tad awkward.

Circi trainer is good.

3rd Crisis is ongoing, like Nights of Suburra. Not really trainers as such. RPGMs. Plenty of those that are good games and have training tags. Debatable trainers. Like Innocent Witches. Sinner's Landing. Pleasuremancer. These are drawn RPGs not RPGM with some training.

The most recent I played is Jedi Trainer, a finished game, decent.

Inquisitor Trainer, is ongoing, haven't made an opinion yet.

There are a few others. Like Konichi Trainer, quite a few of that game's spin off.

I didn't like Star Channel much. Not enough of it before it ended.
I haven't played all of those. Thanks. I'll check them out. The most recent one I've played is book 5. I've dabled in some new 3d ones like Jessica's Hard News (that's not finished). I'm not quite as big of a fan of those games. I prefer a fantasy/scifi setting and theme.

I recall another one that was a Dune setting trainer. I'm not sure if that was the name.

I believe there was also an xmen trainer game I was playing that wasn't finished. I'll have to try that again too at some point.

Last edited:

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I don't try 3D. Buggy normally. Problematic. Hangs glitches and can be awkward.

Behind the Dune. Didn't get into it. Not enough of it when I tried it. It updated since. I'll check it out

Something Unlimited. Disliked, it simply made endless of the same training on the next hero captured. Like Doomination. Ugh, who does this? Yea there was artwork differences and script differences. But all the same things over and over on another new hero, and it does the same thing. It updated an anal and a BJ sceen with Hawkgirl. Fuck off.

I have heard of that Xmen I also forget the name. I didn't like Rogue One Evolution, much. Think it was reviewed as being a newer version.

I normally avoid 3D, Unity, if I can.
Goons Raid her is a really good game though and it's 3D.

Something Unlimited got pretty boring after a while. It was a lot of super heroine's going through the same things.

Another one I now remember is Paprika Trainer. I thought that was was also a fun game.

Reactions: Pantera1320

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Thanks for the reviews now I know NOT to touch this game.. It does not sound like it has a SINGLE good thing in it just bad grind and awful quest log.

userusernamename

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
It's not a bad game IMO. Some of the reviews are pretty harsh. Especially for a free game (if you're not paying).
Yeah, but I appreciate that some of the reviews being informative. (Not the 'the game has so many problems, I don't want to mention them' type of feedback). When you work on something for an longer period of time, you stop noticing the flaws. So, when a reviewer points out actual problems that can be addressed, it’s helpful. Most of the feedback I get from SubscribeStar usually focuses on 'the story not progressing fast enough'.

Last edited:

userusernamename

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Here is the V0.2.0->V0.3.0 changelog btw
  • A new private favor for Galadriel (with 1 animated picture).
  • Slut level up for Galadriel (Level 2 is now the max level).
  • Gollum gameplay event started with using mindswap potion(1 parallax picture + 1 normal picture).
  • Gallery for collectibles (Playlord magazines).
  • Two new outfits for Galadriel, which she wears in some events.
  • New locations: Galadriel's room, 3 vents, 3 underground areas.
  • Minor bug fixes.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I've appreciated the swapmind with Gollum, a really nice touch and different kind of approach that can open new oppotunities to corrupt our beloved elf.

Reactions: userusernamename

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
The main flaw is a lack of training in a trainer. It has added the environment first. It has totally skrimped out on the training. When training the queen. Stuff like sending her training might've had sceens to the guards and public instead of text. More sceens interacting with her, corrupting her more and more. If you give her dresses these needed to get lewd not simply a change of colour. Once adding clothing there sooner needs to be more, adding clothes, sooner becomes toys.

The recipies need to be accessed easier instead of going back n forth to look at the items needed in another room.

The lastest update added nothing. I loaded my save and nothing was there. All content completed
I anticipate that at some point her outfit will change. Either more skimpy armor or no armor. If you look at her status she's only a small amount corrupted so far.

Reactions: userusernamename
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes