VN Others Completed THE FALL - SHALLTEAR BONDAGE [Final] [Tonkatsu-chan]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Moo8

Dec 24, 2017
Capture.JPG

Overview:
(A visual novel style game where you can get to trick Shalltear into rubber bondage hell.)​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-14
Release Date: 2018-11-09
Developer: Tonkatsu-chan -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

Capture.JPG Capturea.JPG meet_my_oc__liz_by_jacketfreak-day15mj.jpg Shalltear_20game.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Its an inflatable rubber suit, i gt one for my GF last year, they are fun
I cant say I wont judge you for having different fetishes than I. However, I can say that I dont begrudge you for having them. As long as your fetishes arent illegal or harms others, then you do you.

Reactions: Elektrosumo

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
Its an inflatable rubber suit, i gt one for my GF last year, they are fun
That's weird. You do you, though.

Though it might be kinda comfy to be in one, now that I think about it. All light and airy and shit.

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
So I have to at least give this game some credit that its better than the previous one the dev made, that being the April O'neill one. I also have to give credit that at least this one markets it's self more honestly by saying that it only has 2 endings. Unlike the previous game that said something to the effect of "every action you take will affect the outcome". Also unlike the previous game these 2 endings are actually different.

That said is it worth 12$ no not really it all still images and the "animation" is either A) moving the still image or B) using what I would guess to be a pinch punch tool. Also yet again since there is only 1 actual choice there was no point in making the player press buttons that appear whenever you apply a new piece of bondage just to advance the game.

Honestly this game like the previous could have just been a Flash game/animation and nothing would have been lost, it likely also would have been easier to make.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
There is no mavis in this game or anyone other than the vampire from Overlord. If you came for Mavis or anyone else, you'll need to wait and see if any other girls get put in.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
are there more girls in this game becaseu i see mavis and sam and 12 dolalrs is a bit much for such a short game with only 1 char

Topfa

Sep 3, 2017
That's weird. You do you, though.

Though it might be kinda comfy to be in one, now that I think about it. All light and airy and shit.
Its hers not mine but i happily take part. You can also pump the air out of it to make it really tight

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
oh wow... i expect something for sexier... ok i get out. i think it would be nice this game on Gamcore

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote