Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Shyrandomguy

Great models, solid pacing, well written; took a second to realize the bottom of the screen was back, as the tutorial only mentioned the sides, but easy to move around freely after that. Looking forward to the full game, as well as any side stories, keep up the good work!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Arcanw

Good easy play game. Story and graphics are pormissing. a little bit lack of animation but nothing can not be solved. looking forward to next update.
    Story hasnt develped yet at the version, wondering how it will follow up
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Zed

This game looks to be of the highest quality, all apart from the faces... The faces on all of the girls are unattractive at best and horrifying at worst. At least that is my opinion on them.

Everything, outside my opinion on the faces of the models, seems to be really impressive. The UI, camera, lighting, textures, etc, is all top notch.

I really look forward to how this evolves over the next year. I think it's going to do really well. Just hope that they have the same feelings about their character models
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

For, Initial release the game is good for now. The quality of visual are good, good interface image quality and sex scenes are good too. The story is kind of bland. Although there aren't many content for now it is good as it is in early development and has good potential.