VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Family Secret [Ep. 2 v0.1.2.2p] [Aorrta]

1. 1.00 star(s)

feeling_blue

This game is like a turd with colorful sprinkles. At first glance, it might make your mouth water, but the moment you take a bite, you'll realize you are eating shit. It's not hard to see why the developer wanted to remaster it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

thetunisian

This game can be the hottest one but the devs are not working on it... you have so many pictures (by Dark Silver or fan arts), you only have to download them and make them animated and your game will be the best and the most popular. Try to do as I told and you will see.. I thought this game was animated but when I played it, I found only one animation (Eric f***ing Ann).
    To do list:
    - Scenes must be animated
    - You have to make waiting time in the game shorter (not after one week and two)
    I give you 4 stars to invite you to do better.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

elthanas75

cool renders but somehow i was disappointed with this game..i am sure that it is still too early to make negative comments but unfortunately I can not stop myself; 1- the mini-game is a repetition and is very boring..a couple of more options for earning an income would have been nice.. 2-passing time in this game is a total pain...3-it seems there are still bugs while passing time / the event chain..
    good luck with the game though..nice effort..
  4. 1.00 star(s)

-Loli-Ghost-

:cautious: Negatives:
    The game is overly complex with many different outcomes in every part of the game with no rollback feature and no way to watch past scenes you have to make a save every single time you do a choice it's the only way you'll be able to see all the scenes also it wouldn't surprise me if the game is dead in the water because of the lack of updates.

:sneaky: Positives:
    Amazing artwork.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

incestdude

Very good plot, the game's mother is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in all the games I played, music is 100 points, in the plot triggered by the daily slightly cumbersome, I hope more plots related to mother, great game I give five stars, but the author update too slowly? Classics are always worth waiting for, so I will wait until he releases the new ones.:unsure::unsure::unsure:
  6. 1.00 star(s)

exirock

Dont give money to this dev team its a waste of money, reasons let me tell u this, They keep delaying updates with stupid reasons (most likely they delay to get more money), although the Game is very well developed with nice renders, the dev team doesnt seem to care much about their patreons with so many delay's they are not trustworty with keeping their promises if they delay like 2 months they will still give u a small update.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Mkoll666

the gameplay is not good and clunky and earning money is tedious, most stuff you can do does not matter at all, same is the hud and navigation, artwork is fine for the most part but face expressions are wierd sometimes, story is fine too, sexual progression is not logicial at all.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

desmosome

I'll be honest. The intro to this game was so amazing that it got me really excited. It really shouts production value right when you load up the game. The plot premise also has a lot of potential. The renders are among the best you could find in any adult game.

However, you start playing it a bit more and realize everything falls apart rather quickly. The gameplay mechanics are ass. I don't even know how to describe the game really. You walk around with no direction or purpose basically. The progression of scenes doesn't even make any sense. You progress with the mother pretty much by repeatedly entering the bathroom while shes taking a bath. Yea, like that makes any sense. At first shes like nooo get out. Next time she will be a bit more open. Then she will let you show her your dick. Next time, she will give you a hand job. Like what the hell is even happening? There is no other notable interaction between these two characters that might make their relationship dynamics make sense.

The way to make money is the stupid match the cards mini game that we've seen time and time again. Except this time, the cards are all freaking pictures of breasts and legs and shit that you cant tell apart. The time limit is long enough that you shouldn't fail, but its so stupid that we even have to do this. Whats the point really.

The translation, while not the best, was good enough. The characters didn't sound like their development stopped at the 5th grade level like so many other games with shoddy translation. The incest patch is pretty buggy and misses a lot of references so there is no consistency.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Ōba

Good graphics, boring story. This trying to make the games "interactive" is a double-edged sword, because they can make it confusing, should focus more on presenting a good story, with options that are intuitive.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

James Lock

This game is written really well and the graphics are the best I've seen for a game of this type.

The only reason that I can think of for why the rating is so low is because it's hard to tell if you're advancing in the game, I think that a quest system or some type of guidance would fix that easily.

But I really enjoyed playing this and I can't wait to see more updates for this really promising game.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

I hope you understand this as constructive criticism!

Strengths of the game = 3/9

- Great pictures
    - Promising History
    - Easy to make money, although I do not have much use in the game so far

Weaknesses of the game = 6/9

- It has no animation even with a simple GIF
    - System of hours, does not inform what time of day it is, only if it is morning, afternoon or night, being that it has different events in each one of these parts of the day
    - System of clicking every time to trigger a scene ends up becoming annoying, in scenes where there was more than one possibility option is acceptable as in the scene of the house of Shanon where we can choose the dialogue or click on Wacom
    - If there were a character finder system would be more efficient, because so the MC would know where the characters are so they can talk to them and release the new scenes
    - Does not show the current level of relationship with the characters
    - You do not have a lot of clues as to what to do in the game if you do not use the Walkthrough and even using the existing models, you still do not have much accurate information to do
  12. 1.00 star(s)

tylerdurden

Renders are good but that is it. No sense of direction in the game, a lot of skipping and repeating the same tasks over and over with little guidance to give you any indication on progress. Navigation is overly tedious as well, as you will spend a lot of time moving between your home and office, which needs multiple clicks. Not worth it.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Fragmandk

Worst game ever made this game has no markers for npc it has no quest journal.
    everything is one big mess some people can progress others cant i could not progress with the mother and i still have no clue why the games tells you nothing.
    The mini games are simply boring and rage inducing.
    I will not play this game anymore if the game is gonna be like that until release.

And the Dev is deleting negative comments on his patreon
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Sims4Adults

I'm sorry, I now have played 3 versions and I'm gonna quit. Although the artwork is great, a lot of stuff and one truly can see the effort within that, the game itself isn't for my taste. The story lacks any humor, wit and, above all, sexiness. Very long texts to read, constant back and forth clicking through all the rooms ... and then on the Mac version some bugs: When my Mac just has frozen by the latest update, I knew: I'm out!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

z3212

So far so good, keep it up AORTA.. and keep the foot fetish content coming xD.

The game has a very promising story line, plus I personally find the conversations with some of the characters hilarious. Looking forward to the updates :)
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Catwashere

Boy did this game start off great and go down hill fast. The game just got complicated and seems like it is gonna be just an average game, i may be wrong and it turns out good though so i'll play it again when more updates come out.

Art 8/10
    Story 6.5/10
    Characters 7/10
    Sex 7/10
  17. 1.00 star(s)

HeavenlySword

Big file size for very little content (15min for 3 playthroughs and watching all decisive alterations); Absolutely horrible story content, with little to no impact at all. The level of grammar mistakes is inacceptable.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

sutairs

Pacing is kinda slow which is realistic and kinda fun. (except for he intro with all that sex scense) But I have high hopes for this game. Cannot wait for the next updates to come. Visual is on point! Man these renders are one of the best. Still got some issues here and there specially in chapter 2,(im on android btw) Animation is kinda laggy especially with that one scene where the MC is peaking through the toilet of the office. But overall, Im giving it a 5 already for I believe this game will be a five out of five when it's finished.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

jczs97

This game really deserver 4 or even 5 stars because of incredible renders, good story and and interface that hints at how ambitious this project is and the great amount of potential it has. However the dev is very slow at updating the game so i think its more likely it will eventually get abandoned or become irrelevant before he can finish it. At least at this pace. Gonna revisit it in some time to see if its got anymore content. Worth checking out.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

anon280

What happened?
    Intro Episode was relatively good. Made me want more out of the MC's mom. The random sex was ok but Episode 2 turned directions completely from what I was expecting or wanted.
    The Christmas Special is buggy - it kept restarting Intro Ep so I can't even comment on that.
    Although I'm not a fan of random sex with no real build-up, I'm having second thoughts after playing episode 2. NO SEX. As far as I played into - which I didn't finish after the boring story line and lack of any sort of real tease for hope of sexual content. The model renders are a little ugly compared to some of background images. The mother skin has the best render and is the only character that work was put into which paid off as I wanted more scenes of her (didn't get really - one short massage). Using Ren'Py, I expect better. Good render examples are Milf City and My Cute Cousin. This game has a different style to it's art which is fine except not all of the art is of the same quality so the bad really stands out such as the Asian girl's hair or the lounge (the room to get to the black guy's office).
    The game presented itself well with all the lofi music and artistic intros but falls completely flat afterwards in terms of story and sexual content. I was so bored following this plot and given no incentive to go on.
    Sigh, what were you thinking Mr. Aorta, you started off so well