EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Composition 1_2_1 (2).gif

Overview:
In a world where a devastating virus has eradicated nearly all men, one man stands as humanity's last hope. "The D-POX" has left women with heightened libidos and a desperate need for satisfaction. As this lone hero, you must navigate a treacherous landscape fraught with danger and sexual tension, building a harem of beautiful women and unraveling the dark secrets behind the virus that has brought the world to its knees.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-12
Developer: FAP Online Creation - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

Web Version: (More bugs and less smooth)

Before Rework (v0.03)

fight.gif 3dfuck.gif boobs.gif Qgk7v2.gif Godtrm.gif _HXh4R.png AG4typ.gif B0sj4Q.gif ON39+B.gif sQpxH6.png TzUA+b.png ezgif-4-e10d3d75fa.gif ezgif-4-c330b773d5.gif

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You must provide for your women and build a safe environment for them.
Not sure what "all the males were wiped out from earth" means in the context of the game,
but assuming all men are dead, "provide women a safe environment" is not realistic,
considering all those horny female who will dry your balls along the road.

My guy, I'd suggest... provide yourself a safe environment and RUUUN! :LOL:

thumbnail_f95zone_2vb.jpg

Indeed, dat ass is quite the real FAPocalypse! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
THX for the share... :coffee:

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
This mess is nowhere near ready for initial release. Tried the online version, lots of missing pictures and dead ends.
Why have 'Search Room' when there is absolutely nothing to find? Why have the option to chop wood, when you have nothing to use the wood for? And why implement various stats when they have no impact on anything whatsoever?
The idea is nice, but released about half a year too early. Might check back should the game still be worked on by then.

May 29, 2022
The Patreon tiers are real fuckin' expensive. How do people expect to support you when your cheapest tier is 6 dollars!! That ain't cheap. Imagine how much chocolate bars you could buy with that. I could buy 6 chocolate bars with that kind of money! (well, in the CAD exchange rate anyway)

also, remove those last 3 tiers - this is a first release and nobody is gonna shill over 100 dollars for a game with barely any content out

I like how you have the versions planned out though, but I don't think it's a good idea to reveal it just like that, you would want to hype up releases to get people to play, don't want to spoil surprises!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
This might have been a bit early to release. There is basically nothing in the game.
Chopping wood, going hunting, peeking, and masturbating are not gonna cut it, even for a first release.
The idea is interesting but as of now, this needs some updates to be playable.
Chopping wood gets one to three pieces of wood...
I hope this changes if you get your strength up; Personally, I have no desire to chop wood all week (rl) to build a room. ^^

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Not sure what "all the males were wiped out from earth" means in the context of the game,
but assuming all men are dead, "provide women a safe environment" is not realistic,
considering all those horny female who will dry your balls along the road.

My guy, I'd suggest... provide yourself a safe environment and RUUUN! :LOL:

View attachment 2302672

Indeed, dat ass is quite the real FAPocalypse! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
THX for the share... :coffee:

Nice comment aha! And yeah you also needs to build the environment to protect yourself :LOL: but wild jealous female that barely survive won't hesitate to hurt your women!

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 27 Votes