zaka159

Nov 30, 2017
So Sugarcube.state.variable doesn't seem to save variable changes at all. Notepad++ doesn't really provide any help as there's a freaking mountain of different files to peruse through. There's some wack copy of Pacman that's included with the download?
Not only is this game realistically unplayable, the amount of work put in for me to see any content doesn't make me inclined to donate at all for cheats. Considering the amount of content Volen, Fenoxo, or any other dev puts in and makes subscribing to their patreon worth it for viewable content, I can't even view the content I want to see in order to consider supporting development

Reactions: iker010

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
The hot fix version of the game (0.1.0a) has been released.

We have fixed all of the following:

Scavenging game not working

Fights being wrongly balanced

Trust/lust doesn’t go up fast enough

Allowing to skip the intro and load a save in the intro

Lust/trust cap not working properly

Sugarcube bugs in general

And a few more bug fixes. Please keep reporting them!

enjoy guys

chiavaz

Jul 19, 2017
well, maybe add fix .html file to first post? Kind of strange idea to double download for one fix file (unless there are some changes in structure?)

Azazel78

Dec 5, 2019
yeah the grind is insane, and also half the game doesnt work... this should not have been released in this state

maxiscout

Jul 25, 2017
I'm sorry but at the moment this feels unplayable.
I go to wood map and instantly loose five food, while each fish gives one but takes ages to catch. pretty much all of the minigames are completely wastes of time. the way you have to talk to the characters in different locations first is also super clunky, even if i already had a talk i can't progress to the next one.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
There's no "Settings" menu that I can find. You are forced to listen to a monotonous voiceover while trying to read.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
The hot fix version of the game (0.1.0a) has been released.

We have fixed all of the following:

Scavenging game not working

Fights being wrongly balanced

Trust/lust doesn’t go up fast enough

Allowing to skip the intro and load a save in the intro

Lust/trust cap not working properly

Sugarcube bugs in general

And a few more bug fixes. Please keep reporting them!

enjoy guys
hey, i remember this game from what must be over a year ago and thought it had a lot of potential. is development finally starting again?

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
very poor implementation, I don’t recommend playing it this year

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
very poor implementation, I don’t recommend playing it this year
good to know, ill see if i can work out the issues and maybe create a fix, though im not exactly great at HTML/SugarCube game design lol. worst comes to worst one could always just go into the files and look at the content that way, though thats boring :^)

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
The side menu just randomly disappears along with the settings menu button so then you can just never save or check stats lmfao

draklen2

Jun 2, 2019
A complete rebuild doesn't help if you retain the same terrible designs. The minigames are next to impossible ( the fishing being actually impossible so far ) the combat feels like a slog and there is next to no possible progression. You really need to play test this before release.

Reactions: BreakerHollow

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Fapocalypse. 1.0b

I would say use a better more sensual voice if you can. Has some pronunciation issues and sounds off/robotic. You could probably train a voice off Angela's real life voice to be used. (I assume you could do it for all of them)

If you click fap html, then agree it opens content html, but doesn't close fap one.

Not hard coding where things are makes it so when you have something else open they overlap. Example is fap html, press f12 to check console for bugs and all the stuff starts to overlay itself.

Always let people change audio levels constantly, your voice overs/movies/music might be too loud for someone and making them wait until they get elsewhere in the game to do it, just isn't helpful.

Some spoken text isn't in the text boxes, like Angela saying "who you are, who you were". Who you were is left out of the text box. Or it is in further text boxes which aren't being shown yet, causing confusion.

If you want to make Angela more interesting maybe make her take on a guise like the one from Borderlands 2 (video game)

If you are going to have people rename characters then give them a representative sentence so that they can know how something will sound. Also try not to write things that make no sense, example would be "Oh no, we can't have sex tenant, that would be taboo". That is dumb, and should be avoided.

When renaming, if you try and use the mouse to highlight all and delete, it will move the screen on. I advise to make the player press a button when done changing names, and allow them to interact with the name text input bar as you would on actual sites.

Not being able to click fast through the intro text is annoying, since you may have heard it all.

When booting up the content html it auto goes to I guess a further part with a map and stuff but then has to pull back to the intro.

Also refreshing the page seems to break it, it won't go beyond "welcome back".

The audio of welcome back played after the intro played but it plays during the intro too.

After intro the text size shrinks if you have something pushing it like console open, it should really hold a chosen size..

The minor icons of the persons talking don't really look like the persons

clicking on an image further down the page and then clicking it off sometimes sets the page a bit higher instead of to the bottom or directly on the image.

Really should be an audio volume bar and text size changer on the left menu. I found it tucked away in the lips but who the fuck clicks lips looking for music volume?

End of introduction instead of dumping you on a map screen maybe have someone point you in a direction of what to do?

The talk menu showing everything off at the start feels out of place. (Also being able to have those conversations prior to doing things, like first talk with Cherie can be before ever going anywhere and thus it is weird MC says he did some scavenging.) (As an addendum it is weird the early talks have what is basically images of stripping before any of that is actually going to happen)

Grey text feels like it shouldn't be what the characters are doing and more of old text they are replying to. Make the stuff that they are doing stand out more.

Wood chopping definitely doesn't follow well the sound volume for effect sounds.

Got into a battle in peacewood, expected to go through a tutorial but there was nothing.

As an aside the "bad" in the combat really should be placed better, since the direction the wheel spins makes it fully avoidable, I suggest both randomizing direction of spin and placement in the future. Also is good and bad backwards? Like the end scene is "MC is ensnared" but then why is it called good/bad/failure?

I am not trying to be mean, but this game really needs time in the oven, it was nowhere near ready enough to be put out even as a demo. Too much is broken or doesn't exist or isn't taught.

Also clean up the story a bit, like why do they live in the wilderness now?

Seriously dev, play your own game clicking randomly, have the console open. Note the issues.

=============
Pressed f12 on edge fap html and all of these issues showed in the console.

ressources/maingui/titlescreen/fapomainwest.mp3:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

chromewebdata/:1847 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token 'export'

chromewebdata/:1977 Uncaught SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module

(index):2289 Uncaught ReferenceError: loadTimeData is not defined at HTMLDocument.onDocumentLoad ((index):2289:31)

FAPOCALYPSE.html:402 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: play() failed because the user didn't interact with the document first.

/C:/favicon-32x32.png:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

/C:/favicon-16x16.png:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

chromewebdata/:1 Not allowed to load local resource: /ressources/maingui/titlescreen/silence.mp3

chromewebdata/:1 Not allowed to load local resource: /ressources/maingui/titlescreen/fapomainwest.mp3

FAPOCALYPSE.html:1 Access to internal resource at 'file:///C:/site.webmanifest' from origin 'null' has been blocked by CORS policy: Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, isolated-app, chrome-extension, chrome-untrusted, https, edge.

---------

F12 from content html

content.html:129594 Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'variables')
<<script>>
UIBar.stow(true);
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.angelaButtonEnable = false;
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.mapButtonEnable = false;
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.inventoryButtonEnable = false;
<</script>>

content.html:129594 Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'angelaButtonEnable')
<<script>>
UIBar.stow(true);
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.angelaButtonEnable = false;
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.mapButtonEnable = false;
SugarCube.State.variables.gui_interface.inventoryButtonEnable = false;
<</script>>

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND _:1

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND angeladreambackground.avif:1

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The play() request was interrupted because the media was removed from the document. content.html:1

Playback failed: DOMException: play() failed because the user didn't interact with the document first. functions.js:1756

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND Teko-VariableFont_wght.ttf:1

GET ressources/angela/others/introduction/angeladreambackground.avif:1 net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

GET ressources/sounds/1.mp3 net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Playback failed: DOMException: Failed to load because no supported source was found. functions.js:1756

Playback failed: DOMException: The element has no supported sources. functions.js:1765

Playback failed: DOMException: The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause(). functions.js:1756

checkRequirements: scene "3A2" not found functions.js:1642

masturbation.png:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

GET ressources/main_game_gui/icons/masturbation.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND masturbation.png:1

ressources/forest/woodchopping/birds-chirping.mp3:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Reactions: FAP Online Creation
2.80 star(s) 45 Votes