FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
This mess is nowhere near ready for initial release. Tried the online version, lots of missing pictures and dead ends.
Why have 'Search Room' when there is absolutely nothing to find? Why have the option to chop wood, when you have nothing to use the wood for? And why implement various stats when they have no impact on anything whatsoever?
The idea is nice, but released about half a year too early. Might check back should the game still be worked on by then.
The goal is to release as often as possible with slow steady step but we wanted to have the foundation all ready so in future versions, all of the stats and ressources will be put to good use. The goal to release it that early was also to get some quick feedback to help us shape the beginning of the game and apply correction according to your comments!

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
The Patreon tiers are real fuckin' expensive. How do people expect to support you when your cheapest tier is 6 dollars!! That ain't cheap. Imagine how much chocolate bars you could buy with that. I could buy 6 chocolate bars with that kind of money! (well, in the CAD exchange rate anyway)

also, remove those last 3 tiers - this is a first release and nobody is gonna shill over 100 dollars for a game with barely any content out

I like how you have the versions planned out though, but I don't think it's a good idea to reveal it just like that, you would want to hype up releases to get people to play, don't want to spoil surprises!
Thank you for your comment and we are hearing you! We will ajust what we are showing about our planning and as for the patreon tiers, we'll continue to take feedback but we do take your opinion into consideration and it does make sens!

The goal of the last two tiers is basically to be part of the development team so if you subscribe to it now, you can shape the game from the very very beginning which is basically building the foundations for whats to come.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
This might have been a bit early to release. There is basically nothing in the game.
Chopping wood, going hunting, peeking, and masturbating are not gonna cut it, even for a first release.
The idea is interesting but as of now, this needs some updates to be playable.
Chopping wood gets one to three pieces of wood...
I hope this changes if you get your strength up; Personally, I have no desire to chop wood all week (rl) to build a room. ^^
We wanted to give you guys a very early state of the game to get early reactions and ideas to be able to develop with our community. We plan on updating very often with steady step.

The value of woods required to build the rooms is an arbitrary number for now since you can't build any rooms, it will be ajusted accordingly to a fair effort/reward.

Reactions: HorizonD

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Let's hope the dev finds a good balance between corruption and grind. I hate when girls fall in love with the MC for no reason, but at the same time if the grind is too much it starts to be annoying. As long the events are engaging it should be fun.

Anyway, good luck to the dev.
Thank you sir! We will try hard to find that balance.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know if this is intended but you can be outside all day long (chopping wood^^) without the need to sleep.
You only get in trouble if you do this too long (cockexplosion^^).

Reactions: FAP Online Creation

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
I don't know if this is intended but you can be outside all day long (chopping wood^^) without the need to sleep.
You only get in trouble if you do this too long (cockexplosion^^).
For now you can't build any rooms so there is not really a point in tryharding to chop wood (except for the achievements). But yes you can skip the night of sleep if you want, like you said the only dangers of doing this are the virus and the food!

Reactions: HorizonD

Mouse101

May 3, 2022
Like the layout and looks the kind of game I like which involves stats and quests. Also like the fact that you look like you are going to have quite a few different areas which is a good thing - still not sure why if MC is the only man alive why he has to hide and protect the family - looking forward to more releases

Reactions: FAP Online Creation
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes