FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Hello.

It was really repetitive and there was not much to do but this game seems promising.

The worldbuiding is enough for a first release.
The characters are few and could be described better.
The plot is novel and easy to follow.
The art is good and original.

Well, this summary is definitely the start of a promising game (though I'm confused by the initial statement : several men should be able to develop a resistance to the virus and having too little male in an endangered species isn't very good for it's survival; well that's just a detail and it should please harem lovers).
But it wasn't amusing yet. After doing many cycles of Masturbate/Chop some wood/Hunt for some food to reach 500 woods to try to build most of the useful rooms, I died of hunger at 497 woods and didn't want to go through it again.

Some remarks :
Think about adding a default name for the MC, his mother and sisters for people like myself that are fine with it (otherwise it's strange : View attachment 2304329 ).
Think about adding a skip option for the prologue at the start for players that have already played the game (it's really well explained but once is enough and it's really long).
The balance between the cost for building and the collection of wood isn't well proportionate (adding different quality of wood, different methods for choping, finding woods already choped, having someone helping...).
Hoping for other methods to have food (farming, orchards, forest berries...)
The quest and achievements aren't explained well (for example, I gained 4 woods : nothing, I choped 4 times : worked for the first one; though it says "Get 4 woods by chopping in the peace wood.".)
Adding a warning for the food and virus icons when we reach the limit (flashing, light, another size, a sign...).

Good continuation.

Thank you for your time,

As for the upcoming update, we are planning to upgrade the writing part of the game and adding a few new fun things to the game, keep in mind that we are fixing a lot of things that you guys pointed out that could be improved. Your idea to skip the prologue, the default name and the incoming death warning will certainly be looked at.

As for the second part of your comment, it's quite amusing that you came up with it because it's pretty damn close to what we are planning to do for the ressources, critical reviewer such as you are helping us alot!

Reactions: Oliz82 and HorizonD

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
Hello
What is the process to realize the noon wood achievement ? Is it possible to unlocked more than 5/7 scenes for each girl in this version ? Anyway this project seems bright and when all the elements will be functionnal, the game plays should be interesting.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Hey guys,

We are releasing update 0.0.1b, here's why:

Many bug fixes, thanks to the reports on our discord and such;
A few new QoL things, such as: a warning when you have high virus/low food, the ability to skip the tutorial and much more;
We are temporarily giving everyone 10 Charisma when starting, as some scenes weren't obtainable without it (sorry).

As for new content, we will be releasing v0.0.2 next week, most likely.

Thanks guys for the support, we are very excited to continue making this game and listening to your ideas.

Reactions: philcollinsz22716

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
FAP Online Creation
Suggestions for fapocalypse. Updated to make more sense.

Names for characters should have a default.

Have the game autosave at the start of each day.

The text needs a once over with a spelling and grammar checker, multiple times resources has an extra s.

The button on the map for main map shouldn't sit on top of a part of the map that is clickable. That can lead to people miss clicking.

The introduction information for playing the game would be better if it showed the actual actions like where the map is, clicking to open and close, etc. Instead of just giving text and expecting the player to understand and retain that information. Show instead of just tell.

Achievements based on RNG of gathering materials, especially when the high end is so rare feels bad. They have no real point and it isn't great in showing off the game, now if you had items like an axe or something that would make those high end portions much more likely to happen in normal play then it can be forgiven.

The shower scenes showing many different women characters isn't great since there as of now are only 3 or so in the house. I get you want a bunch of videos/images in the game, but then you should pick models who have enough of those to work with instead of having a spamming of 20 different in the shower. The other ones can be kept in reserve for when/if they are added to the game.

Symbols you have to hover over to know the numbers are not great. It looks nice, but having something sneak up on you because you didn't keep hovering over the numbers to see them feels bad. A fix that still keeps the look would be after an action happens to have the symbols flash their numbers if there is a change. So food going up/down, virus up/down, wood up/down, etc.

Night time doesn't auto take you back to the home, this allows you to spam the same action over and over again, but it also makes you forget there are changes going on, like virus going up, food down, etc.

No warning of the virus, there is a mention in the earlier text of pressure and other things about the virus causing issues/discomfort but there is no popup or anything warning of it becoming a problem when the value gets high.

Having an easy to press button that allows you to continue through the text and make choices would be great. If you look at a game like College Daze https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-300c-g28.41722/ it allows you to use number keys to choose an option, and space or enter to move through single choices. So in the forest you could choose 1-4 or even allow the character to set their choice buttons. Then space or enter or something to say okay/done/move on. Sliding a mouse up and down each wood chopping is tedious when you do it 50+ times in a row.

Volume. The starting music, and the shower sounds are loud and there is no way to deal with that, then some of the videos are muted. I would say look at the game Apocalypse world to see how they put in a volume slider choice at the start and on the side of the game that is used for all videos/sounds, However this may make you have to normalize volume of all the sounds in the game before implementing them. https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-05c-ttyrke.137594/

I like the look of the game, in my opinion all the places to dig/change at the home should show up more gradually rather than from the start, first it overloads the player with stuff to do and also if the player can't do it yet because it isn't in the game, then why is it shown at all? Moreover why does the house lack normal rooms like the kitchen? My thoughts on this would be to move the player from being in the attic to being in the basement, move a sister up to the attic, make her old room the kitchen. This also makes it more likely the player would edit the ground/underground portion of the house since they are closer to it.

I do agree with others on this was more like a demo which didn't need to be put to the public yet. Since 95% of the stuff you can do doesn't exist, even though the buttons are there, you could have easily put out the game with the portions of it commented out and unclickable until it is actually going to be used. Why can you click the wastes at all?

The chosen font is fine for the rooms, but maybe shrink it by 1 or 2 sizes so it fits better, and also the rooms are missing 's for whose room it is on the map.

If you are at home and you click district map it brings you to main map instead.

Explore the forest lacks a back button (or) border has a back button that is unnecessary since you can click the map on the right. (Which as of previous neither should be clickable anyways)

Water in wasteland and forest has a color or look that makes it look clickable since it is highlighted.

District and home being grey probably aren't great color choices, and also it looks like the car at the home is hovering.

I would suggest having images/videos as close to the same dimensions as possible so they fit well on a screen without needing to scroll. Weirdly though it does pop a scroll bar even if there is nothing to scroll for.

I like the book but wish it had a bit more aesthetic character. Also if you click a head in the book it seems to make the book a bit higher and offset.

The drawn character images aren't very good though. Look at the game Become Someone https://f95zone.to/threads/become-someone-v1-09-volen.27885/

"Get the mom and" : Get your mom and

If a "special event" happens in the shower you know it does because the starting of it shows no virus increase, might want to hide it so players don't cheese it.

Point increase doesn't show on Cherie's book numbers.

One of the shower scenes will kind of vibrate if you mouse over the done button, it is the short brown hair breast wiggle one. I think because of its size it kind of has scrolling but also doesn't.

The RNG of if something is a peek or a talk is weird. Should really have it more hard coded on if you reached a goal with this person then you would talk or do the virus talk, and also all of the characters having it only at night is odd, rather than differing times of day.

big boy a good run : rub.

Going to say the shower penis is different size than talk one.

The pressure relief doesn't feel great, being you may have to waste whole days for it.

oldsis-masturbating.mp4 seems to only work for half of its length.

I would suggest to have all your filenames as lowercase and filetypes in as few different types as possible.

Finally I suggest a nice once over on the UI/UX. 4 huge buttons for the forest stuff, but much smaller buttons in the house when multiple choices exist. Just a nice standardization, figuring for ease of use, etc. Better hints in the journal for the quest. Just saying "get them to help out" that doesn't tell you if there is a story event, or you need specific break points in stats, or getting tons of materials, etc.

Last edited:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i like the premise of it, but...there's just too much shit to keep a track off, it's not that i can't do it, it's that i can't be bothered to do it, it's a stupid amount of grind, it's annoying, i'm not shy about management type of games, but it just doesn't feel worth, keeping a track of the virus alongside everything else it's such a chore, the scenes don't feel like a reward but a chore, i don't feel interested in getting the scenes, i feel like i have to do it so i don't get a game over(and i do), so it feels like a bother more than anything else...i'm sorry but i'm dropping this game here at least for now, i hope the best for you, i hope your game becomes a success, and i know it's a lot of work and i applaud you for it...but i'm not going to play this game for now, good luck

Reactions: FAP Online Creation

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
i like the premise of it, but...there's just too much shit to keep a track off, it's not that i can't do it, it's that i can't be bothered to do it, it's a stupid amount of grind, it's annoying, i'm not shy about management type of games, but it just doesn't feel worth, keeping a track of the virus alongside everything else it's such a chore, the scenes don't feel like a reward but a chore, i don't feel interested in getting the scenes, i feel like i have to do it so i don't get a game over(and i do), so it feels like a bother more than anything else...i'm sorry but i'm dropping this game here at least for now, i hope the best for you, i hope your game becomes a success, and i know it's a lot of work and i applaud you for it...but i'm not going to play this game for now, good luck
I get what you're saying.

For now, it feels like a grind since there's not really a story implemented yet or any reason to get scenes unless you grind.
It will come naturally, in future versions as you progress (such as getting lust as rewards for quest, or many other ways). And those who wish to get the extra scenes will have to grind for them.

Thanks for the comment, hopefully you will prefer the upcoming versions

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
FAP Online Creation
Suggestions for fapocalypse. Updated to make more sense.

Names for characters should have a default.

Have the game autosave at the start of each day.

The text needs a once over with a spelling and grammar checker, multiple times resources has an extra s.

The button on the map for main map shouldn't sit on top of a part of the map that is clickable. That can lead to people miss clicking.

The introduction information for playing the game would be better if it showed the actual actions like where the map is, clicking to open and close, etc. Instead of just giving text and expecting the player to understand and retain that information. Show instead of just tell.

Achievements based on RNG of gathering materials, especially when the high end is so rare feels bad. They have no real point and it isn't great in showing off the game, now if you had items like an axe or something that would make those high end portions much more likely to happen in normal play then it can be forgiven.

The shower scenes showing many different women characters isn't great since there as of now are only 3 or so in the house. I get you want a bunch of videos/images in the game, but then you should pick models who have enough of those to work with instead of having a spamming of 20 different in the shower. The other ones can be kept in reserve for when/if they are added to the game.

Symbols you have to hover over to know the numbers are not great. It looks nice, but having something sneak up on you because you didn't keep hovering over the numbers to see them feels bad. A fix that still keeps the look would be after an action happens to have the symbols flash their numbers if there is a change. So food going up/down, virus up/down, wood up/down, etc.

Night time doesn't auto take you back to the home, this allows you to spam the same action over and over again, but it also makes you forget there are changes going on, like virus going up, food down, etc.

No warning of the virus, there is a mention in the earlier text of pressure and other things about the virus causing issues/discomfort but there is no popup or anything warning of it becoming a problem when the value gets high.

Having an easy to press button that allows you to continue through the text and make choices would be great. If you look at a game like College Daze https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-300c-g28.41722/ it allows you to use number keys to choose an option, and space or enter to move through single choices. So in the forest you could choose 1-4 or even allow the character to set their choice buttons. Then space or enter or something to say okay/done/move on. Sliding a mouse up and down each wood chopping is tedious when you do it 50+ times in a row.

Volume. The starting music, and the shower sounds are loud and there is no way to deal with that, then some of the videos are muted. I would say look at the game Apocalypse world to see how they put in a volume slider choice at the start and on the side of the game that is used for all videos/sounds, However this may make you have to normalize volume of all the sounds in the game before implementing them. https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-05c-ttyrke.137594/

I like the look of the game, in my opinion all the places to dig/change at the home should show up more gradually rather than from the start, first it overloads the player with stuff to do and also if the player can't do it yet because it isn't in the game, then why is it shown at all? Moreover why does the house lack normal rooms like the kitchen? My thoughts on this would be to move the player from being in the attic to being in the basement, move a sister up to the attic, make her old room the kitchen. This also makes it more likely the player would edit the ground/underground portion of the house since they are closer to it.

I do agree with others on this was more like a demo which didn't need to be put to the public yet. Since 95% of the stuff you can do doesn't exist, even though the buttons are there, you could have easily put out the game with the portions of it commented out and unclickable until it is actually going to be used. Why can you click the wastes at all?

The chosen font is fine for the rooms, but maybe shrink it by 1 or 2 sizes so it fits better, and also the rooms are missing 's for whose room it is on the map.

If you are at home and you click district map it brings you to main map instead.

Explore the forest lacks a back button (or) border has a back button that is unnecessary since you can click the map on the right. (Which as of previous neither should be clickable anyways)

Water in wasteland and forest has a color or look that makes it look clickable since it is highlighted.

District and home being grey probably aren't great color choices, and also it looks like the car at the home is hovering.

I would suggest having images/videos as close to the same dimensions as possible so they fit well on a screen without needing to scroll. Weirdly though it does pop a scroll bar even if there is nothing to scroll for.

I like the book but wish it had a bit more aesthetic character. Also if you click a head in the book it seems to make the book a bit higher and offset.

The drawn character images aren't very good though. Look at the game Become Someone https://f95zone.to/threads/become-someone-v1-09-volen.27885/

"Get the mom and" : Get your mom and

If a "special event" happens in the shower you know it does because the starting of it shows no virus increase, might want to hide it so players don't cheese it.

Point increase doesn't show on Cherie's book numbers.

One of the shower scenes will kind of vibrate if you mouse over the done button, it is the short brown hair breast wiggle one. I think because of its size it kind of has scrolling but also doesn't.

The RNG of if something is a peek or a talk is weird. Should really have it more hard coded on if you reached a goal with this person then you would talk or do the virus talk, and also all of the characters having it only at night is odd, rather than differing times of day.

big boy a good run : rub.

Going to say the shower penis is different size than talk one.

The pressure relief doesn't feel great, being you may have to waste whole days for it.

oldsis-masturbating.mp4 seems to only work for half of its length.

I would suggest to have all your filenames as lowercase and filetypes in as few different types as possible.

Finally I suggest a nice once over on the UI/UX. 4 huge buttons for the forest stuff, but much smaller buttons in the house when multiple choices exist. Just a nice standardization, figuring for ease of use, etc. Better hints in the journal for the quest. Just saying "get them to help out" that doesn't tell you if there is a story event, or you need specific break points in stats, or getting tons of materials, etc.

Thank you for your analysis. You are bringing up very good points and we will take a deep look into it and try to fix as much as we can as we develop the game.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
so is there a way to have a booty call yet? if so how?
Not yet, our plan for the booty call is to put them when the first next level sex scene will happen.
So, when the first handjob will happen, the teasing booty call will unlock.
When the first blowjob, it will be the handjob booty call. Etc...

Reactions: hlb
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes