chasebdrrdf

Dec 30, 2020
only real problem is that the maps are too big so vital buttons get put offscreen and I have no way to click them

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Another abortion of a game. No actual sex content between MC and family. Anyone who subs to this, just send me your money. You're wasting it anyway
Another hit and run job. Once this guy gets enough money to fuel his meth habit. He'll give you updates maybe every six months or so

• Haha
Reactions: FSDM and lnppo

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Have run the masturbation thing in the shower and have added lust many times, but in the stats pages, only one lust has appeared to the younger daughter.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Another abortion of a game. No actual sex content between MC and family. Anyone who subs to this, just send me your money. You're wasting it anyway
Another hit and run job. Once this guy gets enough money to fuel his meth habit. He'll give you updates maybe every six months or so
We're a team a 3 people, so trust me it'll take a while until you guys can fuel all of our meth habits.

As for the sex content, there is already some with the family. But I guess you mean penetration stuff? That's coming in the very near future.

• Haha
Reactions: hlb and Contravene

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Have run the masturbation thing in the shower and have added lust many times, but in the stats pages, only one lust has appeared to the younger daughter.
We'll look into it. Feel free to give more details if you find something new on our Discord.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
only real problem is that the maps are too big so vital buttons get put offscreen and I have no way to click them
We are currently looking for a proper way to fix this. However, if you go to your screen's resolution and set it to 100% instead of 125% or whatever else it may be, it should fix it.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
So uh, resources is spelled with one 'S'... Normally. Noticed it's spelled incorrectly in the screenshots?

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
a bit of a dud this.
has me select my starting stat and once started it is at zero along with the other two. ok a bullshit choice then. lets move along and see if it improves....
"to build strength stat you need to build the gym"
spends half hour stock pilling wood and food
the gym is WIP (facepalm emoji)
stares incredulously at his screen
deletes game

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
combat unbalanced how the heck do i come first if all im doing is fingering her?!?!!?
Through a lot of trial and error, I've deduced, for the wild girl in the forest, your virus percentage cannot be higher than 20. In combat, you attack with two teases and one on all other options.

Build up your dominance for the gate scavenger girl. Then try the above. Have yet to build up my dom to 5, where I believe the breakpoint is set, so I've not tried it yet.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
>Practically the last man on Earth
>Has a fatal condition if unable to bust a nut
>STILL has to provide for a bunch of lazy, needy bitches

What is this, reality?
You are the last male, shouldn't it be the other way around lol
Yeah the woman of this "fapocalypse" are in for a rude awakening when one morning they wake up and find the last hope for humanity offed himself because he got tired of being treated like their slave.

2.60 star(s) 39 Votes