HTML - The Fate Is Yours [v0.06a] [Hephaistos666]

1. 1.00 star(s)

desertoo

Too much grinding. You have to increase here affection and other stats in stupid ways like talking 300 times or you have to fuck ana like 50 times with no point because always the same scenes. Also "the fate is yours" but if you chose sub path you will get dom path because why not. All sub choices but you must beat some black guy to advance in the story or you have to stop play and with magic you are now dom.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Xonra

This game is out right confusing to me as if it was pushed out in the equivalent of a "early access" game on steam to start milking money while it actually started getting worked on.

The dialogue and text is horrible, from formatting, to constant spelling issues, grammar issues as if by laziness not second language translation errors, adding "lol" into speech and text like someone is talking to a friend over discord. It's legitimately cringe inducing often.

The gameplay, I am confused equally because obviously it's new, unfinished, so there will be some brick walls, but there are literally paths that are dead ends. When I say dead ends, I don't mean "The game is unfinished and it is under construction" no no no, I mean there is a choice for example that just goes on a tangent about how you should basically start over because the dev had no intention of that being a choice.....then why tf is it an option? Just don't have the option exist, you are wasting your own time coding that option, and adding text to tell us it's not an option.

It's hard to even rate this a 1, as it shouldn't have been released even in this state, because zero care was put into it, and even less effort to bother looking it over before slapping it up with a Patreon link.

Oh and lest we forget it's literally just a copy of another game as the base. No, I don't mean it's based on, it's a damn near literal copy. This is one of the worst things I've bothered to slap a rating on.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

disallowed_words

Nice part is the concept of including sound and some gifs are fine, potentially an ambitious project.
    However some dangerous dev pattern is already present.

1) Don't put in the game more than 2% unfinished elements.
    For now seems > 90 % of locations and interactions are placeholders that not lead niegher to story scene nor to some fun repeatable action.

2) Tying quest to weekdays is good when it's ALREADY lots of charachters with custom scenes in the same location, for example more than 10. For now in this game it is just a time waster to skipdays.

3) Unprogressible for now:
    "hint: talk to your gf (if > 50 str will be another option)"
    but talking to her with any option gives same old 1 scene.
    It seems that stats check is strict and inconsistent. I guess it could work smother if the conditions would be relaxed and progress will be based on fewer variables.

Overall there are totally 3 scenes in the game for now on sub road and you have to grind to get them.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Satori6

This game is wrong in every way.

The writing is horrible; it reads like something written by a kid on a texting app on their phone:

"Your absolutely gorgeous"
    "yeah whatever stupid pervers"
    "of course we would walk together since we live together lol"

The presentation is a bad: blue links without any care for formatting.

The game pretends to be about dom/sub choices, yet they have absolutely nothing to do with such: the dev literally thinks that not wanting to be a creep with your mother makes you submissive, and that changing a lightbulb is an act of domination.

After 5 minutes I was presented with the following:

Like... why would you add choices and passages that lead to nothing?

This game is worthless in every aspect.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

stahalle

this is just a clone from bull bunny cuck. the start and all the characters is 1 to 1 the same. its buggy (missing pics/vid/gif and cant progress at least in the sub ruoute) and grindy as hell.
    its ok to get inspired by some other game but just copy it is just lame.