Jul 31, 2021
This looks pretty interesting. I have a question though, is the walkthrough outdated or is still up-to-date? If the former, can a good Samaritan give me (and readers in the future) a walkthrough on the endings that weren't mentioned in the guide?

Last edited:

MachiavellianBlue

Mar 23, 2018
The walkthrough seems to be up to date, but for your enjoyment I'd recommend going blind the first playthrough.

Be aware that during the sections where you have to click on something (town map, fountain), there is mostly something else you can also click on which will help you unlock more scenes.

This looks pretty interesting. I have a question though, is the walkthrough outdated or is still up-to-date? If the former, can a good Samaritan give me (and readers in the future) a walkthrough on the endings that weren't mentioned in the guide?

MachiavellianBlue

Mar 23, 2018
Is this still full of bugs? I remember trying to play and having problems with the variables
When the game was developed in another engine (I don't remember which) the game could indeed be buggy and clunky, but that isn't the case now at its final release.

The one thing is that there are a few images that are simply impossible to unlock in the gallery for the aunt, but you should be safe from the renpy error screen.

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
I remember early on in this games development that there was a bad ending with the captured succubus getting free.

Oct 20, 2023
View attachment 75866

Overview:
Each 12 years orcs attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to defend but never to strike back. Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from an unknown disease on your 17th birthday. He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you come of age.
That was one year ago...​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-13
Release Date: 2022-06-13
Developer: Winterlook
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - - MODDED WALKTHROUGH - GALLERY UNLOCKER -
Walkthrough Unofficial

Sjogras thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 98456 View attachment 98457 View attachment 98451 View attachment 98452 View attachment 98454 View attachment 98455 View attachment 98453 View attachment 98458
How to run the android version

Apr 21, 2020
For Anybody Playing / Replaying this game I made a upscale version with Waifu it worked pretty well.
UPSCALED
I think given the limitations of renpy. I dont really want to spend time coding a 4k version so I resized the images to fit the game.
Bravo, thanks for keeping the experience fresh. This is my favorite game. Easy to get into, and doesn't overstay its welcome.

Reactions: jamonserrano

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
So having an unstoppable revolution that can't be suppressed at all happen when the game just started is brilliant design choice /s

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
re
So having an unstoppable revolution that can't be suppressed at all happen when the game just started is brilliant design choice /s
revolution at the start, what? How did you get that? Did you avoid every possible route in the walkthrough on purpose?

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
re

revolution at the start, what? How did you get that? Did you avoid every possible route in the walkthrough on purpose?
I probably didn't use the magic ball enough because I chose blue only twice. I also made like ONE decision to raise taxes and apparently that made me a "failed ruler" without any other considerations or nuances. And it is wild that you can fully invest in defense and still be rolled by a peasant uprising. What was the point in improving the military if they can't stop peasants from another village rolling up to the capital? It's not a very good political simulator lol

I had Miriam's route going really well with minimal magic involved I was disappointed to have it cut short

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
ah, if it's at the start of "kingdom management" segment , than it makes sense. Because it's not an actual kingdom management, but visual novel, you don't get turn-by-turn decisions like in Civilization, it's more of a morality points thing.

So raise taxes? Tyrant ruler. Raised military? Tyrant x 2. Insulted some character? Tyrant x 3 (yes, decision to raise whole kingdom taxes is same weight as being a dick to someone once in VNs). Game be like "oh, you are not on route of queen and have enough points to show this ending? Enjoy"(random example, don't actually remember all the bad endings chart).

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Does anyone remember early on with the succubus killing the main character with a tit job from giving into his desire with considering the consequences after capturing the succubus? It was like verson 0.43 or .45

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes