Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
did this game start on renpy and then change to this PoS~~ i mean tyrano or are they rebuilding the game in renpy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yes..finally got my complete playthrough with my first choice..Lady Death..and reading back see my second choice Xerena is next...hopefully she-orc hottie is coming soon..lol

halfdeadgod

Jan 7, 2018
while playing deaths vanilla route ( i follow the walkthrough), sandy shows up the day after the second sex with death at the castle, and death is just gone. i started over 4 times now and it still happens. someone experiencing this too or am i just plain stupid ?

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
I just started playing, hung out with the orc commander girl and helped her out....then the MCs sister arrives and suddenly nothing makes sense anymore.

The dwarf girl is there, despite the fact that I chose for her to stay with the orc corperal instead of me, and suddenly the MC has been chosen to rule in place of the queen??????? What? That came completely out of nowhere! And the options to respond are all just "oh can I bring someone with me" and shit, not the MC being "wait what?"! Why would he go from some random dude in a town somewhere(sure, son of a Big Damn Hero, but no indication of any noble blood or anything) to being selected to rule while the queen is away? Was this a bug? Did a bunch of stuff get skipped somehow?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I just started playing, hung out with the orc commander girl and helped her out....then the MCs sister arrives and suddenly nothing makes sense anymore.

The dwarf girl is there, despite the fact that I chose for her to stay with the orc corperal instead of me, and suddenly the MC has been chosen to rule in place of the queen??????? What? That came completely out of nowhere! And the options to respond are all just "oh can I bring someone with me" and shit, not the MC being "wait what?"! Why would he go from some random dude in a town somewhere(sure, son of a Big Damn Hero, but no indication of any noble blood or anything) to being selected to rule while the queen is away? Was this a bug? Did a bunch of stuff get skipped somehow?
That is not a bug; it's just how the story goes. If you keep playing, those questions are answered. Maybe not satisfactorily to you, but they are answered nonetheless.

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes