Rama

Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I saw that this game is popular, so i've downloaded it and played it for like 2hours.

So, i don't mean to be rude or anything, but does the design/graphics get better once i play it few more hours ? the game is good, but i can't stand this design :/
His drawing style wont change. The sprites and the actual scenes are different but thats about it. I dont know what you expected, the style fits the theme/setting of the game, it compliments the heroines' curves nicely.

Reactions: Seth Phoenix2000

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Does the game developer read these posts? I've got some really important stuff to discuss with him regarding the game. Both Addition & moderation included. One that I feel are very much required to further refine the game.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2017
No, you can't turn Beatrice's walk or Katrin down. You are required to cheat to get Rosalin. I guess I'd feel less guilty cheating on Katrin. Gonna have to go with her I guess. Hoping that can be fixed in the future.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Eh is there really no route for having Miriam and Katrin together Instead of Miriam and Beatrice ? Couldn't find it in the walkthrough.

Also is the renpy version completely abandoned or does the developer plan to shift the game to Renpy once it is complete ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Eh is there really no route for having Miriam and Katrin together Instead of Miriam and Beatrice ? Couldn't find it in the walkthrough.
No, the only 3some ending is mother and daughter.

Also is the renpy version completely abandoned or does the developer plan to shift the game to Renpy once it is complete ?
As far as i'm aware this is the only version being worked on. The dev is working on another game which is also out with this nearly finished. I wouldn't hold your breath for an engine shift, I haven't heard of any plans to move it to Ren'py.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016

Additional routes will be added after the game is finished. It takes time to switch engines, and it has more features to work on.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Additional routes will be added after the game is finished. It takes time to switch engines, and it has more features to work on.
awesomene to hear, GL.
but that means there is still no Gorza. i thought she won the poll. Guess im still waiting

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
She won after Xerana. What about it?
oh she did, thats awesome. i thought in some kind of miracle we still lost the poll. but i guess it wasnt that long ago. cant wait what you will do with her. i wish you could beat miriam and mom ending but i guess it isnt that easy :love: GL man

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
I think I encountered a bug. after seeing lady death for the first time my text bar completely disappeared I can still see LOAD SAVE TITLE SKIP... yada yada but the text bar is completely missing... is there any way to fix it?

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes