RPGM Completed The Female Knight Liese Will Not Give In! [ORANGE BOX]

Apr 26, 2017
1727284285202.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Release Date: May/22/2024
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: English - Edited MTL
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist, Violation, Shame / Humiliation, Ordered / Compelled, Sharing is caring.

DOWNLOAD (from )
RAW JP: -
Pass: otomi-games.com

image_2024-09-26_003514936.png image_2024-09-26_003524596.png image_2024-09-26_003535894.png image_2024-09-26_003543727.png

Reactions: Mr.Giggles
Apr 26, 2017
Heya guys here's my third game translation! This one only took about 5 days to translate since the game is pretty short, I was able to finish it in about 30 minutes, maybe even more if I go through the trouble and collect all the CGs. But overall, I really enjoyed the game, great art, simple gameplay and the boss battles is actually kinda challenging. Although I don't know if it's my laptop or the game itself but it just feel a little slow, and there's no sprint button too.

There's some interesting stuff going on inside the game, not in-game but in its common events tab. I found about a handful of unused dialogues and H-events that uses pictures that is not in the game, maybe it uses the same pictures but the names are different? And if you look at the thumbnail for the H-events some of it uses a different pic that is not found with in the game itself, but it's just some small differences though, like different boob swing, etc. This game could receive updates in the future, but looking at the dev's Ci-en page they seemed to be focusing on developing their next game, so who knows.

At the moment I'm translating . Maybe I'll go and translate bigger games but for now I'm just going to focus on smaller games and mostly that includes exhibitionism/public nudity.

If you found some mistranslation in the game or some typos let me know.

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but I can't translate the names of the enemies like goblins, orcs, etc. because for some reason after I translate their names they just stops moving and act as killable enemies, and I can't for the life of me translate the names of the H-events in the recollection tab, I found the names, I translate it, and yet they didn't change at all. Sorry about that!

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Heya guys here's my third game translation! This one only took about 5 days to translate since the game is pretty short, I was able to finish it in about 30 minutes, maybe even more if I go through the trouble and collect all the CGs. But overall, I really enjoyed the game, great art, simple gameplay and the boss battles is actually kinda challenging. Although I don't know if it's my laptop or the game itself but it just feel a little slow, and there's no sprint button too.

There's some interesting stuff going on inside the game, not in-game but in its common events tab. I found about a handful of unused dialogues and H-events that uses pictures that is not in the game, maybe it uses the same pictures but the names are different? And if you look at the thumbnail for the H-events some of it uses a different pic that is not found with in the game itself, but it's just some small differences though, like different boob swing, etc. This game could receive updates in the future, but looking at the dev's Ci-en page they seemed to be focusing on developing their next game, so who knows.

At the moment I'm translating . Maybe I'll go and translate bigger games but for now I'm just going to focus on smaller games and mostly that includes exhibitionism/public nudity.

If you found some mistranslation in the game or some typos let me know.
Well Since you said you were translating small games mind translating two of them?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 4069945

Release Date: May/22/2024
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: English - Edited MTL
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist, Violation, Shame / Humiliation, Ordered / Compelled, Sharing is caring.

DOWNLOAD (from )
RAW JP: -
Pass: otomi-games.com

View attachment 4070022 View attachment 4070023 View attachment 4070024 View attachment 4070025
Also Js link seems to be dead

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean by two of them? Do you mean both this game and the one that is in progress?

The attachment link for the js file is still functional for me.
No I mean this one maybe you can translate it?

I have done the partial too so story is the only one left

Apr 26, 2017
No I mean this one maybe you can translate it?

I have done the partial too so story is the only one left
Oh this looks interesting, although looking through both of the games it looks like it's going to take a while for me to translate it, specially with 娼婦さん御一行!having some images that needed to be translated and edited. I might go and translate both of the games, but maybe not now since I'm focusing on other games. And also thank you for the games!

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Oh this looks interesting, although looking through both of the games it looks like it's going to take a while for me to translate it, specially with 娼婦さん御一行!having some images that needed to be translated and edited. I might go and translate both of the games, but maybe not now since I'm focusing on other games. And also thank you for the games!
Alright I'll ask for someone with help with the image translation I have the partial for this game so ask me if you need it Also do you have a discord account?