Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I said this this many times before and still stand by this opinion of mine. This game that your are making Should be at least basic template how any VN is made all combined!
That's nice of you to say. But I don't really agree. Ideally, I would have made TFS with a lot more choices, for example. Sadly, my time is limited and I don't want to abandon my day job.

And you know, people have different wants, tastes and workflow. I love A House In The Rift for example, and that game could not have been made with the way I work. And their animations are...chief kiss. But that takes time and as such the update are slower.

Different strokes for different folks and all that.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
That's nice of you to say. But I don't really agree. Ideally, I would have made TFS with a lot more choices, for example. Sadly, my time is limited and I don't want to abandon my day job.

And you know, people have different wants, tastes and workflow. I love A House In The Rift for example, and that game could not have been made with the way I work. And their animations are...chief kiss. But that takes time and as such the update are slower.

Different strokes for different folks and all that.
Thats why i said at least (meaning bottom line) ;)

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I would have like to use HS2 though, it does look better and HS 1 modded up the wazoo like mine has a tendency to be temperamental. But I didn't find enough medieval fantasy assets at the time.
I haven't played around with HS1 and HS2 so I don't know exactly but how much of a difference is there really with the assets? HS1 and HS2 games seem to include the same assets constantly and I'm sure I've seen some of them in Koikatsu as well but is it just certain assets that have multiple versions or is there something in some assets that stop them from working?

3D assets are often pretty interchangeable if you just focus on the model while skeletons and rigging are more temperamental in my (somewhat limited) experience so I just got curious.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I haven't played around with HS1 and HS2 so I don't know exactly but how much of a difference is there really with the assets? HS1 and HS2 games seem to include the same assets constantly and I'm sure I've seen some of them in Koikatsu as well but is it just certain assets that have multiple versions or is there something in some assets that stop them from working?

3D assets are often pretty interchangeable if you just focus on the model while skeletons and rigging are more temperamental in my (somewhat limited) experience so I just got curious.
A lot of modders do often make several versions for differents version if Illusion games. I also think that some native assets are shared between games. You can(t take an asset for HS1 and use it for HS2.

You have ways to port them, of course, but honestly I don't have the time. I limit myself to some texture changes.

But HS1 has more assets because it's older. But, from what I see, HS2 is getting there.

Reactions: HiHaHo and kMimster

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
A lot of modders do often make several versions for differents version if Illusion games. I also think that some native assets are shared between games. You can(t take an asset for HS1 and use it for HS2.

You have ways to port them, of course, but honestly I don't have the time. I limit myself to some texture changes.

But HS1 has more assets because it's older. But, from what I see, HS2 is getting there.
You know there's always an option when you finish the game to remaster it for some extra money.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You know there's always an option when you finish the game to remaster it for some extra money.
yeah he already did a touch up for part 1 already,did a full playtrough recently with part1 final.. did notice the floating potions made come back though :ROFLMAO:
made me chuckle for a second.. TFS might not be perfect but its still great

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I hope I'm not the only one here who wants to bang the queen. she is an honest to god milf and looks like she could use some relief

Reactions: RobLocksley

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I hope I'm not the only one here who wants to bang the queen. she is an honest to god milf and looks like she could use some relief
There are two "Queens" that many are hoping will fall to the MC's charms eventually ... "eventually" being the key word for now.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
There are two "Queens" that many are hoping will fall to the MC's charms eventually ... "eventually" being the key word for now.
yeah and still other nations are left to explore, the north , the sultanate ,fae plane and more probably.
who knows who many queens are in dire need off some fiery passion

Reactions: Elhemeer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
well there are a lot he can get but doesn't in the end.
don't forget there are like 3x the women that there are men.
best example's currently are eloise(for obvious reasons) then there is Dazmorah (the dwarfish girl from the bar),dorcas & ethel(the merchants) ,jess (the cryer) also getting married to Helen will disclude all other Priestesses of Ishtar aswell like Joan and my personal favourite Sirina , even the gaurds he went with to the elfen lands all would but hes only with Lia currently and suther has been mentioned but nothing on hellissent or zarah

Last edited:

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

Yeah...but I don't think so. Perhaps I will do a unified version which will be in one part. One or two touch up here and there. But no more.

I have little motivation for going back to things I already done, and people support me because they want the next update/game, not so the parts they already played are a little better.

Reactions: Horny Toad
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes