RPGM - Completed - The Five Seals and The Holy Sword of Legend [v1.40] [Flamedancers]

1. 2.00 star(s)

YamiAi

I have mixed feelings about this one. The art is good...kind off. Some of the art is a bit weird, like the proportions are sometimes off, but generally nice. However, most of the time is spent walking around the map, beating mobs and collecting ingredients for cooking and clearing up various dungeons to release seals back into the ocean...yeah, bad joke.

Anyway, this is one of those cases where you have a pretty spineless male main character who gets toyed around with by the girls...and one of the girls is the demon lord's daughter...said demon lord gets screwed in the ass by some powerful futa...and there's another futa that joins the protagonist later in the story.

Toward the end I kind of gave up on this one. It isn't atrocious or anything but I guess walking around the boring maps just didn't feel worth it. The sex scenes are okay. Not great, not that bad. I suppose it is just lacking as a whole.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.20

-The gameplay is absolutely sleeper, insulting even
    -The sound is subpar, had to turn off BGSE, too bad
    -Art style is really nice, i like it a lot
    -Story? Hah, beyond basic
    -Characters are pretty flat, but they have their defined personalities
    -Sex scenes are decent in quantity, but each is very short with just a few pictures changing throughout

Overall a very average RPGM game, the only real unique factor is the niche factor of it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

garguntula

A great cast of femdommers femdomming an androgynous dude.

Both the good and the gameover scenes have nice variety, and especially all the anal-led mindbreak stuff is actual god tier.

Some of the puzzles are a bit jarring, but otherwise no complaints of the overall gameplay.