gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Yes, I definitely should have read this thread more thoroughly before downloading this.
I would have found this comment from the dev before watching that scene:

This looks like is going to be a lesbo fest.(The sister didn't even resist, in 2 minutes she was already corrupted :LUL:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Looking at the positive side, at least I didn't play the previous version, which reading reviews and comments was a shitshow)

Leaving that aside, this requires Female Protagonist Tag and Multiple Protagonist, practically that entire scene is through the sister's POV.

Anyways, good luck.
Thank you for your sacrifice
(One day the Devs will understand that ntr has no gender and that mostly on f95 and other sites the definition of ntr is "What causes jealousy".)

Jul 26, 2021
VN is an abbreviation for Visual Novel. I'm letting you know because you forgot to include the visuals. way too much time was spent with a black screen with *image not found*.

May 7, 2024
Ah ok, didn't know it was incomplete, thanks.
I presume the cousins etc are being removed from the game ?
Nope, only the "NTR" even though it was replaced by different "NTR" (quotes due to F95 people are still going to be pissed even when technically not NTR). He's now on SS, so doesn't need to give a fuck about content like the lolis as far as payment platforms go (even though the cousins are 14 in my playthrough and don't qualify as lolis to me).

Sep 4, 2018
VN is an abbreviation for Visual Novel. I'm letting you know because you forgot to include the visuals. way too much time was spent with a black screen with *image not found*.
I think you clicked the kinetic novel without choices, that's the one that hasn't been updated yet only the visual novel choice is the new stuff.

Ok-Dick

May 29, 2020
Why in the hot Kentucky crispy fried fuck did the dev restart the dam game????? I hate it when that happens. The original was fucking great. God damm it... well at least it's not Abandoned.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
And how long is that going to take to bring the story up to where it was? IMO, that's wasted time that could have been spent on advancing the story the way the author originally had envisioned it. I'd rather have the story continue then to have to wait for a remake that may or may not make sense at all.
Honestly, the only question I had for TheNarrator before all this remake crap was if it was okay for us to make a mod where the PC would confront the ex-boyfriend for being a dick and rub his nose in the PC's current sex life. :cool:

Reactions: Ursus4321
Sep 4, 2018
To answer you all asking why it got changed, and I'll say

1. It was to change the start of the game so the mc didn't sound like he was into the sister being getting back with her ex and having sex with him.

2. Also was to add a new girl to the story who will be shown more often now and will play a big part of the story as before where the ex was only shown in a flashback and was going to be cut out later anyway.

There are more things, but I don't want to spoil stuff.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
1. it was to change the start of the game so the mc didn't sound like he was into the sister being getting back with her ex and having sex with him.
That could have been done by changing a few sentences. A whole new restart was unnecessary for this!

The new girl could have been added at any time. New possible LIs are added to games (it seems) every day.

Sep 4, 2018
That could have been done by changing a few sentences. A whole new restart was unnecessary for this!

The new girl could have been added at any time. New possible LIs are added to games (it seems) every day.
I forgot to mention the part where Narrator must have just decided to redo the start since it would've been more work anyway to go back and change the scripts and stuff to remove all the lines and images etc. showing the ex and removing and changing the dialogue the Mc had with the sister of that was there before. Like he wanted his sister to get back with the ex so they both could have sex with her and also him watching it and all that.

Reactions: EZ8lt

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
God dammit, there was nothing wrong with the original game. It had good spice and good pacing. Throwing in this tatted asian chick to appease the anti-ntr brigade is just bullshit. There are always going to be certain people that don't like plot, gameplay, visuals, etc. Can't please them all so fuck em.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I forgot to mention the part where Narrator must have just decided to redo the start since it would've been more work anyway to go back and change the scripts and stuff to remove all the lines and images etc. showing the ex and removing and changing the dialogue the Mc had with the sister of that was there before. Like he wanted his sister to get back with the ex so they both could have sex with her and also him watching it and all that.
So it wasn't just to "change the start of the game so the mc didn't sound like he was into the sister being getting back with her ex and having sex with him". It was to appease the people who complained about the scene with the boyfriend.

So the developer changed the game to appease one crowd, only to run afoul of another. So here you are, defending the developer against multiple complaints from all sides of the NTR issue. Again I ask, how has this remake helped the developer?

May 7, 2024
This is the worst situation that a Dev remade a game because of NTR, then fall for the trap again. :KEK:
To me really it was fine before: MC could have rubbed Tony's nose in the fact he popped Lisa's cherry instead of him. Other than the 2 cousins that was just getting good I honestly didn't care what their mom's or aunt's job was, until i met the cousins I only wanted to put a baby in the sister anyway (which makes me wonder who's eventually getting pregnant if you have that on, everyone you creampie that's also old enough to get pregnant or just Lisa?).

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes