Mar 29, 2023
So it wasn't just to "change the start of the game so the mc didn't sound like he was into the sister being getting back with her ex and having sex with him". It was to appease the people who complained about the scene with the boyfriend.

So the developer changed the game to appease one crowd, only to run afoul of another. So here you are, defending the developer against multiple complaints from all sides of the NTR issue. Again I ask, how has this remake helped the developer?
Catch-22 You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I already played the game and unfortunately I was very disappointed. First, the sister having sex with her friend is horrible. I thought it was going to be her brother who would be the first to have any kind of sexual experience. Unfortunately this content is NTR towards the MC especially with the previous updates. That they really were much better than this atrocity.

Sonia could well be introduced at any time as I saw in another comment, let's say for example when the MC was at her aunt's house after he called the MC. And here she told him if she could begin to corrupt her and be intimate with Sonia, here it was the player's choice. I also believed that Sonia was the supposed friend that her boyfriend cheated on her with and this is where her revenge against Tony began.

In addition, the MC will look for a way to distance his father from his mother to leave History in a Netorari.

I forgot to add that the tattoos on Sonia's face are ugly and they should be removed.

garyH

May 25, 2017
So it was changed from cucking the sisters boyfriend and taking her virginity to some sort of lesbian ntr cockblocking garbage? Why bother with the rework if you're just adding even more ntr? Or is the game being changed to be more ntr focused now?

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Haha, so the dev as pissed of both sides now :KEK:
Yeah pretty much the dev shoot himself in the foot whit a double barrel shotgun what was the point of taking the boyfriend if later you are gonna force the sister in sexual relation whit another girl didnt the dev get that we people want to be the first having something sexual whit the sister dont care if is a boy or a girl how hard is to get it .

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Apparently the developer wanted to appease a certain crowd. But from what I've seen here, he has failed miserably. The people who disliked the old beginning, also dislike this one. Add to that, he has pissed off the people who actually liked the old one.

He not only just shot off his foot, he managed to geld himself in the process.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Five Star Stories [v0.1-Fix] [The Narrator] - Compressed

Win/Linux [169 MB]
- - - -

Mac [136 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Where Sonia could also be introduced was when she chose to stay at home with her sister and not go to her aunt's house where she misses the 4 sexual scenes that occur there, two with the mother, one with the aunt and the other with the stylist. . Here the lesbian scene could occur with Sonia dominated by the MC's sister with his consent in the call that the MC received from her sister.

And if we choose to stay in the house here there could have been a threesome with the sister corrupting Sonia together to get revenge on Tony.

Reactions: Chris2041

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Nope, only the "NTR" even though it was replaced by different "NTR" (quotes due to F95 people are still going to be pissed even when technically not NTR). He's now on SS, so doesn't need to give a fuck about content like the lolis as far as payment platforms go (even though the cousins are 14 in my playthrough and don't qualify as lolis to me).
Ok great, thanks :)

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Like he wanted his sister to get back with the ex so they both could have sex with her and also him watching it and all that.
That the MC wants to see his sister get back with her EX is crazy. This would be another nail in the coffin for this game, plus that stupid reboot has no sense and consistency. I already mentioned two possible ways to introduce Sonia so I recommend deleting her V0.01 and grabbing the previous version which was a thousand times better than this thing. And continue with the story.

They say there is no NTR hahaha and that another woman and man fucks the MC's main romantic interest in addition to the rest of the (female) family. Just because they don't have intimacy yet or are dating in this reboot, don't tell me that it's not NTR.

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
Lol... ahaha, and after what happened with the sister and that lesbian, the developer sees a future with MC??? hahaha, what the hell was that?!

god, after her sex with the girl, and based on her dialogue, can you really imagine a future with Mc??? WTF? give me strength o_O

Shit... All Dev needed to do was remove the moment where Mc was not against sis fucking her boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, but instead Dev fucked her with a lesbian. genius plan :Kappa:where is the potential that the game had

The developer should decide on his plan that he originally planned... if he wants a piece of ntr to be in the game, do it and the conversation will end there and the topic will be closed and the ntr fans will be happy and vanilla won't bother you anymore.

or you want to create a part of an incest game where Mc partially begins to understand himself and get to know everyone around the family and build a sexual adventure, and vanilla fans will be calm and enjoy the game... but instead, a very strange five-star story is happening here

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
The developer should decide on his plan that he originally planned... if he wants a piece of ntr to be in the game, do it and the conversation will end there and the topic will be closed and the ntr fans will be happy and vanilla won't bother you anymore.

or you want to create a part of an incest game where Mc partially begins to understand himself and get to know everyone around the family and build a sexual adventure, and vanilla fans will be calm and enjoy the game... but instead, a very strange five-star story is happening here
You know, you are 100% right. this is a really interesting approach. but is it worth thinking about it now? too late, a lot of crap has already happened 1000170223.gif

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes