Sep 21, 2019
Every fucking thing is behind a paywall, devs should put (most content locked behind paywall) so ppl dont waste their time
To say that its 'most content' is just silly. Complain if you want to, whatever, but don't just outright make up shit. Besides...

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for putting the game behind a paywall and for not thinking about giving you the full game at least after a while. I really hope you understand, I would never want to disappoint you!
All I ever wanted was to make every single subscriber who believed in me and in this game feel appreciated.
I guess I didn't think about future supporters like you.
So, not to make it too long, I'm going to share the full game for free, without the hidden part (smols) after 20 days of its official release.
It was my mistake and I hope I haven't been too much of a disappointment to you.
That's pretty damn nice of you Narrator.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Hey guys, I'm really sorry for putting the game behind a paywall and for not thinking about giving you the full game at least after a while. I really hope you understand, I would never want to disappoint you!
All I ever wanted was to make every single subscriber who believed in me and in this game feel appreciated.
I guess I didn't think about future supporters like you.
So, not to make it too long, I'm going to share the full game for free, without the hidden part (smols) after 20 days of its official release.
It was my mistake and I hope I haven't been too much of a disappointment to you.
So this line:
without the hidden part (smols) after 20 days of its official release.
Ahh! I see, that means it's not the full Game, right? I mean when you exclude content even it's only bonus content or a patch than the game is not complete...
Exclude content is the same as Censor a Game ...

After all i would Subscribe for the "FullGame" but Subscribestar does not want my money... So sorry but i think i need to skip this Game after all because of censorship even its only because of the extra content. Well, that saves me money but it's still a shame. SubscribeStar just doesn't want to accept my cards.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes