Donjoe81

The Fixer v3.00.01

Pros:
    Nice Artwork
    Create your Character/Character Customization
    Cheat Menu

Cons:
    There is not much content.
    There is not much you can do in the game except work at a bar, go to school, beach, dress up, train, searching for trash that you can sell, getting raped, be a whore to make money.
    World feels small and empty
    You can only travel by Bus which often times forces you in to being harassed which feels repetitive.
    Character Stats drop way too fast which forces you to use cheats.
    Game feels grindy and unrewarding.
    No Sounds
    “Sex Scenes” feel dull and are basically the same image with no Animations.
    Scenes feel repetitive/No Animations, just static images.
    There is not a real corruption system. If she is a whore she can suck and fuck dicks left and right, but then automatically denies being touched in school or at the Bus because she has willpower which doesn´t make sense and I hate it.
    The story is original but doesn´t feel really interesting due to the lack of content.
    Dialogues of other Characters lead you to paths you can´t do. Not sure if it´s because I used cheats, but if you are in school for example and listen to conversations of other students talking about the beach or the Boy's Dressing Room there is nothing you can do really.

I think this game has the tools to be a success and be a great game, but there is still so much that is missing and stuff that needs to be reworked.
    It feels like a demo that was stretched to the length of a full game which forces you to use the cheat menu to skip the tedious stat grinding.
    The game feels empty, but grindy and doesn´t offer much variety and lacks creativity and that´s why I can only give it 2 stars.
    I will follow the game's progress and update the rating if needed.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zommyt

I love the way game agrees you to playing the role you want, whether it virgin or whore, childfree or a broodmother, only dom or sub elements may be missing

Really appreciate that game allows to do such things as going commando, do exhibitionism, walk around in sperm at open bodyparts, just play as "Hope in public" but looking, and all the way you want. That's a dream to see progress in it, to be more interesting!

That game reminds me "Raven's quest", but I hope this one will be in a head above (and it seems to be like that!)

Unfortunately can't do support. Just as I can, I wish endless success to this project ❤
  3. 2.00 star(s)

madchef

As this game's current rating is way too enthusiastic, I will add my poor rating to add some badly needed balance.

The game has been in development for two years now and it's really dissapointing to see so little content waiting for the player behind endless hours of mind-dumbing clicking between locations and activities in order to grind the ever degrading stats. Sometimes I wonder if this is some sort of a sadistic psychological experiment to see how many hours one is willing to sink in the vain hope of seeing some action, anything... Even with delibate use of in-built cheating engine, you must suffer through scores and scores or repeat events, additionally prolonged by identical dozens of dialog lines and GCs in order to get somewhere... which turns out to be nothingburgerwhere. The biggest offender is the bar work shift, where you get to see arms and legs and torsos having a pointless banter. We all know that bar work is just a front for whoring and not much else, but we have to grin and bear through that anyway, even if it's the 100th shift and your MC is a well-known prostitute, with her title written on her forhead in permanent marker, just in case. Whoever thought that repeating the same long-winded scenes ad nauseam is even remotely sexually arousing or otherwise exciting?

Thus, if you get through all that ordeal of exploring all content there is, you're left with one silly story (which the author doesn't know where to go with, judging from the newest revamping which removed stuff present earlier) of a secret agent of sorts, uploaded into a body of an adoscelent schoolgirl living in some dystopian realm where there's not much to do after school, besides collecting recyclables and seashells, jogging in the park, drinking beer, watching TV, working in a bar pretending this will not turn into prostitution eventually and embarking on secret missions which constist of pointing and clicking for the mentally handicapped. Oh yeah, and getting randomly raped while using public transportation and having to live with the consequences (which some pervs out here fondly refer to as 'preggo fetish'). So that the player doesn't miss out on bus molestation and non-con content, using public transport is now the only way to explore the area. Your secret agent heroine apparently hasn't discovered the art of walking to places, even though her PE lessons include soccer and dancing, activities which surely require deliberate and coordinated use of lower limbs.

Even the paperdoll dressup play - which is the core plaything mechanism in this game - is paper thin. Wardrobes seen in other games are much more impressive. Not that I am into spending hours selecting the most lewd attire for my doll to jerk off to, but there isn't much else to jerk off to. The actual several sex scenes are graphically underwhelming, repetitive and filled with unimagintative walls of the usual smut, with emphasis put on getting or not getting pregnant. Geeez, real sex life would be so miserable if every time you wanted to fuck, possiblity of fertilizing an egg was put in front of you...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v0.3.00.01]

Good work so far, there's a lot set-up the setting, plenty of characters and their interactions, BUT it still feels lacking and tedious at times.

Grinding stats feels weird- it feels entirely inconsistent as it progresses from very fast to very slow around some weird, non-specific numbers.
    The Institute can alter my already premade body, but its impossible to keep stats for more than a few days before they start regressing? I know that story wise, the body started to decay, but that took months. That just makes me miss a lot of actual gameplay that isn't stat grind.

There's lack of control at moments as stats like willpower are invisible, yet change the outcome of events, so does some sort of promiscuity, making me feel less in control, as well as not having options get fight back while being the pinnacle of humanity (so say stat descriptions) stats wise.

Even basic sounds would be nice, spending the time in silence makes it feel a whole let less engaging, even just having a click for options, or background noises to make areas feel different would be enough.

Perks are weird- some are just hard mode (like bambi), some irreversibly restrict gameplay (no underweared, no feasible intelligence), also currently bugged?
    'Bimbo' perk is attainable, yet seems to ignore self-study at library or being 'average' academically wise.
    Since they are so restrictive, shouldn't perks enable (stripping, creaming, whoring) as a choice, rather than forced story option?

Currently not that fun due to grind and not being player oriented with choices, but the progress is promising.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

Version: 0.2.108

Story: The story is actually interesting. I intend to return when the game gets better polished in the future because of the promises. (4/5)

Originality: I like the concept, and I think that the game has its originality points. The customization is a strong point in this one, and I'm intrigued to know what will happen in the future here. (4/5)

Playability: I think that the game is very stuck right now and incredibly broken. I tried being patient, but I simply couldn't continue playing the game after I got stuck in an infinite loop inside Haven's end. (2/5)

Performance: The bugs bro... (3/5)

Bugs: The game is extremely broken (1/5)

Amount of content: Because of the bugs, I wasn't able to confirm this point, but it looks like it is getting a proper amount. (3/5)
  6. 2.00 star(s)

momoma

Woaw I'm least 4 hours in and still did not have any single sex scene. Barely a handjob in the school bathroom as a mini rape scene. I just don't have any will to play it anymore. I'm not against slow corruption, but this is VERY slow.
    Don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. Pub job doesn't offer much as long as she's a virgin, and main quest was going too slow to get any lewd scene. Same for Dance group, barely showing her ass with her mini skirt.

Too bad, the sandbox part of the game is okay, and the game seems to check some fetish I could have regarding pregnancy (but did not experienced it though...). I might come back when the game have more content, and hopefully more spread out too.
    It has potential, but it's really frustrating in the current state.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Erosoft

It's a brilliant game, and one of the few games that actually gives enough agency to the player to be considered a real sandbox.

Unlike the user below, I particularly enjoy how the game unabashedly has normal rape scenes. No "rape by corruption" or anything, just sensible and grounded rape scenes that carry the weight of their consequences. Our protagonist is distraught when she's unexpected violated in a heinous way -- this is a good thing -- don't shy away from it, but lean into it. As long as the player is always given the option to avoid these kinds of sequences, which is currently the case, the implementation is fantastic. It is also worth mentioning that the games does feature plenty of corruption content through a combination of the desire and confidence stats.

Flattened 3D models are genius and look very sleek.

It's also one of those games that I would recommend to people who are looking to play a proper visual novel. It's fun, and well written.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Count_Chocula

TLDR: This game has a ridiculous amount of potential, but doesn't really capitalize on much of that yet. I played it for a pretty long time and actually had a decent time with it, but it's just so rough around the edges. It's basically just a dressup simulator without much else right now.

The good: It's honestly genius to use flattened 3d models for a game like this. It's a pretty good dressup game, and there aren't a whole lot of good games in that category. If that's what you're looking for, you should give this a try. There's a lot of different possible outfits and some of the components are pretty cute like transparent stuff, crop tops, etc.

The bad: There are quite a few things I think this game still needs to get nailed down before it's really good though. Right now the cheat menu is an integral part of the gameplay experience, which is a huge red flag. Mood drops way too fast with no easy way to bring it back up, so you have to cheat to raise mood constantly. The protagonist starts out pretty unappealing and it takes too long to make her look good, so you kind of have to cheat fitness at least in the beginning. Money takes too long to farm out for the outfits, forcing you to cheat for money too. Hygiene drops too fast, sometimes you don't sleep for long enough randomly and have to skip time, etc etc, these systems just need polish.

Progression/pacing is pretty rough for all the events, like they take too long to get anywhere but when they do suddenly your character starts getting raped. Rapey games don't do well in my experience. Let the protagonist get gradually corrupted. Ever play the games like ambrosia/celesophonia? A gradual corruption system like that would make this game so good. And outfits could be gated behind a certain lewdness level.

The outfits system is the best part of the game but still needs some work, although less so compared to game balance/progression as mentioned before. I'd really like to see some more school clothes like a transparent or low-cut shirts. You should be able to save certain hairstyles with certain outfits. More high-waisted bottoms would be nice to complement some of the shirts. More swimsuit options would be nice as there's only a few one-pieces. The colors don't go well with each other because they're too bright and don't match, and some muted or pastel colors that go together to make a color scheme would be nice. I also think a breast size customization option would be really nice.

Overall I think the game just needs more work and time. I think the dev and I may have different ideas about the best way to take this game, and it seems to be moving in a sort of gritty, dark, and rapey direction. I think it would be better with a dressup-focused/perverted-but-not-dark setting/gradual corruption direction. Hopefully it ends up good but it might just get worse, but still might be worth a play if you like dressup games without much else.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Little your dream

Feedback on version 0.2.36.00. A lot has changed since the last update and that's a plus. It can be seen that the developer is trying to make something new in the game and diversify it. But after 30 minutes it becomes boring to click. But this can be considered as a trifle.
    Here are the pros
    Graphics
    art
    Character customization to suit your style
    Minuses
    The game has the illusion that it has a lot of content. It seems that the game is long and will drag you out for hours or days of passage. But the game is short. And with the help of cheats, you can understand that there is main content and quests for 30 minutes. You can go through everything quickly. I think that the game needs to come up with something interesting and original. The game is good but not great
  10. 3.00 star(s)

fantasmic

v0.2.35: The game has potential, but needs a lot more time in the oven. I'd recommend holding off 2 years.

My main issue with the game is a that the dev takes a post-apocalyptic, sci-fi setting... and largely sets it aside in favor of yet another h-game where the protagonist gets molested and raped with neither the wherewithal nor the ability to fight back. Isn't Sam supposed to be a fixer? Someone who solves problems using potentially-questionable methods? For example, if the target is being a nuisance you would expect to have the options of honeypot, paying him to disappear, or perhaps the judicious application of shovels. But her handler comes straight out and says Sam is designed for sex and sexiness, not punching. Not punching? In a world where society is half-collapsed and law enforcement are busy with other things, a protagonist with speed healing and the ability to change her appearance seems more "post-mortal berserker" than "yet another schoolgirl 'corrupted' into prostitution." It's not just Sam's status as fixer that would encourage increased ruthlessness, but also the mind-transference theme. The Institute grabbed some rando, shoved her into a body they engineered, then many of the people responsible for this died to the plague. So much creative space! Was Sam always a sociopath? Did her change of circumstance release her inhibitions? Did the procedure jiggle some wires that really shouldn't have been jiggled? Was her new body maybe not as "empty" as the doctors though? So. Much. Potential. But no, we leave all that on the ground in favor simply hoping the dude who cornered her is only a half-misogynist.

Other tidbits:
    - If you don't have the stats needed for a certain event, the option is not presented to you. It's a lot better for replayablity and going "look at how deep my game is" to have the options be greyed out instead (perhaps with a "Need 30 Fitness" tooltip)
    - The customization options are quite nice
    - Somehow, a bacterial plague caused the Internet and GPS to also die. Except the "S" in GPS stands for satellites. Is this bacteria actually nanomachines from space who munched on global communications networks on their way in or something?
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Lalit Gangwar

Really great story and art. And I love the concept of transformation and the dystopian world. Promising start to the game. Looking forward to future updates, one of my favourites on the site.

The only downside for me is that updates aren't very frequent and not much changed in the latest version.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

OrangePeel

Very grindy and repetitive in general. Stuck in haven with everything on repeat; search yields people saying to just repeat actions but I've done this to no avail. Most events are RNG based and there is no guide so this is currently a waste of time.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

IMNoob

Great game, has lots of items so you won't get bored with the same look which is amazing!

Game is pretty much straight forward, not sure if there's things you "cannot" do or that might change some outcome.

The game though as some issues with slowing down sometimes, I'd assume more scene cuts are needed or something to work it out.

All in all i'd give this one 5/5 its a great game (not completed) but looks promising, saw few spelling errors but nothing out of the ordinary.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

andrewthompson

Great storytelling, great artwork, and plenty of content. The complexity of the narrative is impressive. The overall narrative is about as linear as most VNs, but the details are incredibly intricate. Your stats, your past actions, and your moment-to-moment choices have a big effect on how each event can play out.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

Too raw, still needs lots of time in the oven.
    Right now it's basically boring stat grind all day every day.
    Which is very very boring.

But has promise, could turn out good eventually.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

I normally wait further in development before reviewing a title but considering the amount of content already here I think I can safely review this game already. Dev has continued to update it and progress seems good so hopefully the game will be one of those rare quality gems that are not just an amazing game feature and content wise but actually get finished as well.

In any case, in terms of the content there now as of v0.2.32, single playthrough wise there is a at least 6 hours of content here already and that's only if you do cheat your way a bit and really go forward through it quickly.

I say single play through as the game has a lot of alternatives to the content and scenes, so the first sex scene you get from the main storyline for example has you extracting information from a guy in a bar. Not only are there multiple choices to try here with even setup for future events, the way the choices play out varies a lot based on your character's stats. So far I've found 5 different variations of this one scene and there may even be more I've not found yet.

That is just that scene, but each storyline sequence in the game so far has this degree of variety to it. Some scenes are also affected by choices already earlier in the game so the game already has a high degree of replayability despite still being early in development and as more content gets added it will just get exponentially bigger due to the roll-on consequences of choices and replay value offered from all the scene and storyline varieties.

I always look forward to updates from The Fixer! Keep up the great work Sam_Tail as this game definitely has potential to be among the greats on F95 and people should definitely be willing to support the development of this quality game.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Priappus

The graphics of this game are very mediocre if we compare them with many of the forum games,the story is inconsistent, many pointless details and a lot of time with her clothes,what i did not like is the pregnancies, what is their meaning in an adult porn game?
    is not a family simulation game,having sex with strangers at the bar while you are pregnant is the worst you can see.and the child after birth what will happen? will it disappear or will it enter the protagonist's life as a new character in the game?
    could this toy be very good if it were a classic corruption game of a young girl and not a silly girl who does not take basic sex precautions, something that all educated girls know.
    There could at least be an option before you play the game if you want pregnancy,breastfeeding or zoophilia or any weird fetish.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 168318

Like the idea and i think there might be some potential, but in short, i got bored after 3 mins when i realized how much stuff you must to do before you see some hentai pics made with paint.

If we go back in time 3-5 years, this might be ok, or even good adult game, but not with todays standards.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

desolate sharidan

One of the best female corruption sandbox games I've ever played with an actually interesting and fun plot.

Really excited to see what coming updates will bring to this game, it has so much potential.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

TheHighSpire

Alright, so I've played The Fixer a bunch of hours and it's time for a review.

I will start out by saying that I really like this game. The drawing is nice, it has customization with clothes and the stuff you do actually have an impact on the character. For instance regularly running and swimming will improve your physique and the way you look. It kinda reminds me a bit of Degrees of Lewdity, but in a Ren'Py format. That too is really nice.

I also find the game refreshing when it comes to adult games. It doesn't have some of the ridiculous tropes that a lot of Adult games keeps repeating. For instance, you do have a sister, but there is thankfully no incest in this game.
    I also appreciate the fact that you can actually take a step outside the door without constantly getting harrased. Most adult game you basically just have to walk the street for somebody to try and take advantage of you. But not in this game, and I like it. It also means H-scenes becomes more exciting as they don't constantly happen. With that said, though, I think it could use some more H-scenes and opportunities for it.

There are also currently many places which doesn't have any content to it yet. That includes the lake, truckstop, underpass and so on. Those that do have content could also use some more of it. For instance have more than just one bar at revel street and also add a library to study in at school.

I like the story as well. While it isn't too original it still works decent enough as a background to the world you inhabit. The friends at school also comments on the things they experience, which adds a layer to the world. Though, it would be interesting to have more interactions with various people

For those that want the short(er) reading:
    The Good:
    • The art is really nice.
    • Very customizable both in terms of skin color, hair style and clothing.
    • You aren't constantly harassed which helps to make H-scenes more interesting.
    • Various things to do and nice little sub-stories to it. Such as taking a run and decide if you want to talk to some lecherous dude etc.
    • Your actions, like running, have tangible and visible effects.
    • The story is fine.
    • You run the risk of pregnancy with unprotected sex, which is really nice.

The In-between
    • It would be really nice if you could save more than one every-day/school/night/training/home outfit so that you got to use more of the clothing options.
      • By extesion, more clothing options in general - especially blouses that cover your belly would be nice.
    • Many of the scenes are currently not used. For instance it would be cool to ice-skate at the lake in winter or take a swim in summer.
      • It would be also be cool to attend competitions, but that would require specific running/swimming/etc skills and not just a general physique.
    • Some of the sub events are really nice, but they could be explored some more and add interesting events to them.
    The Bad
    • The game could use more things to do. I found that got to repeting, and essentially grinding, many tasks.
    • The difficulty could be a bit tougher. I were able to manage school, training and working at the club at night. It's nice, but I'd like to see a choice between them. For instance you go to school, train hard but be too tired for work or either of the combinations, just not all 3.
    • While I love that you aren't constantly harassed like in so many other games, I'd still like to see maybe a bit more than what is currently in the game. Or at least just some proposals for doing some stuff. Like the shy guy's friend in the park - allow me the decision to go and say hi.
    In conclusion, I decided to give this game 4 stars. I'm very close to giving it 5, but I think it needs more content for that to be fair.