Ren'Py - Completed - The Flat Lust Project [Final] [Pent Panda]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Thasic

Excellent game. Very good looking characters. Animation is excellent and plentiful, but a bit of clipping. Interesting story with multiple endings. Everything a good VN should be. Has some grind that makes multiple play through a little tedious.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gwarf

I can't believe I didn't find this game sooner. Enough customization, great looking girls, choices that actually have an impact on the game, choices with consequences that actually make sense instead of just looking random, the possibility of a harem ending, this game has it all!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay: A visual novel, choosing between various choices.

Writing: The plot is good, and the characters have personality.

Art: Kinda weird, the meshes look high quality, but the polygons are low quality. Like good skin on bad bones. Scenes are slideshows.

Audio: Radio silent.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bloogonis

Amazing story, great animations. I did break it by ignoring Leah at the start of my new game making it seemingly impossible to progress, but who ignores the love interest for the first 40 days doing nothing but work and then doesn't kiss the girl?
  5. 3.00 star(s)

felicemastronzo

when i started the game i was very skeptical.
    the graphics were not particularly bright and it felt like a game with a fairly intrusive grind.

instead it is a game that has many qualities, the individual stories are interesting (the harem makes no sense and is a gift to us players) alternating moments of passion with moments of tenderness, dialogues with well-made, funny and quite realistic, the Although technically mid-level sex scenes are still well rendered from an emotional point of view.

In my opinion it took more care in the faces of the characters, apart from Aisu they are all quite ugly, and there is no ending with Kira and Leah
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Mmushy

It's an erotic softcore adult game.
    While I like how the girls are designed; skinny, the facial features are not exactly the most appealing. The plot line is rather simplistic but it is a short game so you can't expect detailed plots etc. That being said, the grind aspect is annoying.
    The sex scenes can best be described as softcore. Aside from boobs and ass, you do not see genitalia. The sex scenes are just 2 ppl grinding against each other, It's definitely not hardcore.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

grunt_pepper

A definite recommendation, despite a few flaws. Short and sweet.

Pros:
    + The project is actually complete
    + All the girls are interesting and likeable
    + Good writing, even though the plot is rather simple
    + Everyone looks like a normal human with normal proportions
    + Animations are nice, if a little stiff at times

Cons:
    - Some typos and misspelled words
    - Lack of music or sounds hurts the overall experience, especially during animations
    - Some endings are less satisfying than others
    - Could have used more content
  8. 5.00 star(s)

NeoStarr

This was really fun. All the characters were interesting the gameplay didn't annoy me and I had a damn good time getting to know and be with all the characters. You can get a new game plus to speed up getting the rest of the endings, but if you apply your time correctly you can get them all in a single play through which is really. There are some typos here and there (outside of Aisu I know hers are on purpose), but otherwise really good experience