Others The FMS femdom fetish hentai game project is still progressing!

LitchDev

Oct 18, 2022
Hi everyone

Are you curious to see the project's current status?

Here's the link to the video:

My project for the game FMS (Femdom Madness Spirals) is progressing, but there's been a change in direction. Initially, I envisioned an RPG-style game like those made with RPG Maker, but the engine wasn't sufficient for what I wanted. The reasons that pushed me to change my development approach are as follows:

1. Inability to create modules for resource management, such as dynamic lighting: In RPG Maker, managing dynamic lights required writing pages and pages of code for each map, handling functions that regulated light levels for each level, making the whole process a nightmare. I ended up with a script of 1000 lines of code per map just for managing lights, reflections, etc.
  2. Difficulty in handling high-resolution images: RPG Maker isn't capable of properly managing 2k resolution images of my drawings, and downscaling them to a lower resolution is too painful for me, considering I spend hours on details that would be sadly lost in the downscaling process.
So, what's next?

I am now developing the game using a Python library called Pygame. It's flexible enough to allow me to do everything I wanted, but with advantages come disadvantages. Specifically, the development time, as I essentially have to create a game engine to manage the game. Although this approach will slow down the initial development phase, subsequent phases will be much faster after I have created the basic game engine.

Link to

Best regards,
LitchDev