[Unity] The Forest of Love [2019-05-09] [Carrot]

jb281472

Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
TFOL.png

Overview:
Join our lil ‘red panda protagonist, as he meets critters and explores the Forest of Love! Does the land live up to its name? Is there more to the forest than meets the eye?
This is an ADULT game, featuring a buncha adorable lil’ critters, in their natural raunchy habitat! This is primarily a >story heavy< game, with an emphasis in loveable characters and a fun world to explore~! There will be explicit animated pixel scenes peppered throughout the adventure.

The game is segmented into 5 “acts.” The first, second, and third are all quest/story oriented, the fourth being the climax of the campaign, and the fifth being “post-game” – which is essentially a glorified gallery, but serves as further world exploration, additional quests, and continuity of the world and the critters stories~!

Gameplay-wise, it’s a top-down pixel adventure. There is no combat, so think something more along the lines of Animal Crossing (EXCEPT YA BANG).

Thread Updated: 2019-05-09
Release Date: 2019-05-09
Developer: Carrot -
Censored: No
Version: 2019-05-09
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, 2D Game, Male Protagonist, Furry, Animated, Adventure, Handjob

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
2019-05-09:
  • Desktop version saves the unlocked gallery screen
  • Gallery loops can be toggled via left and right, and played via enter/A button
  • General typos/dialogue tune ups
  • Tightened the way to unlock a small easter egg (Hint: it has to do with the bear)
  • Fixed a couple of small bugs

Controls:
  • Movement - Arrowkeys
  • Accept/Continue - Right CTRL and Enter
  • Cancel/Pause - ESC
  • Inventory - I

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
I enjoyed it so far. It has been a long time since I actually read all the dialog in a game on this site. The concerned Otter pose was my favorite despite him not being a female bunny.

Reactions: Nep-Nep

Omega1084

Aug 28, 2018
Looks like the art is pretty great, and there's some decent writing.
This project also has a website and a roadmap, so it might actually get finished before I die.
Alternatively, work began on December which means this is probably where it stops till the end of time now that it's gathering a following and money's flowing in. *cough* Cloud Meadow *cough*

Reactions: Qazxcde

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Beautiful art, adorable characters. Just wish there was more content. Another thread to watch I guess, hope it doesn't get abandoned.

Reactions: Nep-Nep

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Looks like not everything can arouse me. It's good to know.
And no, I didn't say that the game is shit, only that it doesn't work for me. Looks like some 6+ Disn*y cartoon with penises)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Watership Down will never be the same.
Now that's a dated reference. Lol

But bonus points for finally including a proper rabbit handjob in video game format.
I'm intrigued and disturbed by this statement... Also, wondering contextually how one would even have a frame of reference... Many trips to the "petting" zoo? ;)

I saw on the New Releases page, I saw the screenshots, I read the description- and here I am DL'ing it anyway. Curiouser and curiouser, thought Alice...

Reactions: Reanimator302

RedPillBlues

I'm an angery boi
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wonder if this game is going to have M/M, on the website, a lot of the "critters" that have profiles are dudes. Also the roadmap is pretty questionable, I cant tell if the game isn't going to have that much content, they are overconfident, or are truly some of the fastest devs on Patreon.