Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
TFOL.png

Overview:
Join our lil ‘red panda protagonist, as he meets critters and explores the Forest of Love! Does the land live up to its name? Is there more to the forest than meets the eye?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-08
Release Date: 2023-11-30
Developer: Carrot -
Censored: No
Version: 0.34
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Win (32-bit): - - - -

Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
WebGL (v0.33): - - - -

Android (v0.33): - - - -

Cropped.png download.gif WebsiteInventory_Testing+Copy.png screenshot.1.png [/SIZE]​

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Looks like the art is pretty great, and there's some decent writing.
This project also has a website and a roadmap, so it might actually get finished before I die.
Alternatively, work began on December which means this is probably where it stops till the end of time now that it's gathering a following and money's flowing in. *cough* Cloud Meadow *cough*

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Looks like not everything can arouse me. It's good to know.
And no, I didn't say that the game is shit, only that it doesn't work for me. Looks like some 6+ Disn*y cartoon with penises)

• Haha
Reactions: Realgood1234

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Watership Down will never be the same.
Now that's a dated reference. Lol

But bonus points for finally including a proper rabbit handjob in video game format.
I'm intrigued and disturbed by this statement... Also, wondering contextually how one would even have a frame of reference... Many trips to the "petting" zoo? ;)

I saw on the New Releases page, I saw the screenshots, I read the description- and here I am DL'ing it anyway. Curiouser and curiouser, thought Alice...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wonder if this game is going to have M/M, on the website, a lot of the "critters" that have profiles are dudes. Also the roadmap is pretty questionable, I cant tell if the game isn't going to have that much content, they are overconfident, or are truly some of the fastest devs on Patreon.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes