SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I believe a new 5-dollar tier Patreon version was released on the 30th of August. So there's that. Cheers.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
The mouse and rabbit are super cute, and the game was funny as hell. Wish there was more progress or content, I'd play the hell out of this game, even though animals and the majority of the shown fetishes aren't my thing.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
this game is definitely weird its kind of a furry fucked up watership down now weird doesn't mean bad had a smile on my face while playing this the walking animation is adorable and the music is up beat and cheery happy odd ball games like this exist the only problems i had was the text being hard to read ( i think its the style of font ) and i wish there was a quest long so i know what to do next hope this does not get abandoned/canceled and we get to meet more horny forest critters

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Honestly it's not worth the download yet unless you're interested in seeing the new areas. If you're waiting for content then you're still waiting cause nothing new has been added. You can access the mountain via a teleport to the north, the plains via a teleport next to the bridge, and the deep woods behind the bear. Other than that there isn't anything else except some UI additions and polish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
Honestly it's not worth the download yet unless you're interested in seeing the new areas. If you're waiting for content then you're still waiting cause nothing new has been added. You can access the mountain via a teleport to the north, the plains via a teleport next to the bridge, and the deep woods behind the bear. Other than that there isn't anything else except some UI additions and polish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks, i'll check this one out

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Anthropomorphism derives from its verb form anthropomorphize, itself derived from the ánthrōpos (ἄνθρωπος, lit. "human") and morphē (μορφή, "form"). It is first attested in 1753, originally in reference to the of applying a human form to the .

Now stop making up your own shit just because you feel like your explanation fits better than the actual official explanation.

"Anthropomorphism comes from animal and the human form, thus an animal in the form of a fucking human"
Animals with any human trait, even quadrupedal talking animals, are anthropomorphic. Bipedal anthropomorphic animals are called "anthros" in the furry community merely as a term of art to distinguish them from "ferals". Both anthros and ferals are anthropomorphic animals.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So nothing new content wise in 6 months? Hopefully that means there's a bunch of animations saved up, or this game is never finishing.

Reactions: ejmuerte
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes