Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
What can I do to progress with the game? I collected various pieces of wood (from land and water) and brought it back to the craftsman animal. Then I went to the rabbit and an animation showed. It froze. I used ALT F4 to close the game. Then I started the program once again and clicked Continue. The game has apparently saved the progress because in my inventory, the wood is greyed out. Now there appears nothing to be done anymore. Any suggestions?

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Perdant

May 30, 2017
Sooo, nothing was adding in the 2020-2-27 version?

[LIST]
[*][B]Plant Side quest and Sex Scene! [/B](We do still have another surprise for this quest that isn't quite in the build yet.)
[*][B]Interact UI v3.0! [/B]Now interacting with the critters is a bit more intuitive! We've just set the foundations in, so it's not 100% hooked up with everything. Particularly, we had to remove the GOSSIP feature, as the gossip 2.0 isn't ready just yet.
[*][B]Dialogue UI v2.0! [/B]All portraits have been updated to now accommodate this new design. It's much more robust, allowing for individual tweaking of portraits, layering of assets (per portrait) - Triggered icon animations (We have a small taste with the current bounces) It's pretty dope! I still have a few adjustments to make with it, but the functionality is there.
[*][B]Bridge Quest[/B] now has proper counters/collecting of assets! We've gone ahead and hid the assets all around.
[*][B]Bunny handjob scene is back in[/B] - back where it was meant to be!
[*]Various polishes and fixes!
[*]New font! Smaller, more legible, and a bit more more modern than the previous! (Not all fonts have been updated)
[*]"New Tutorial" - Scarlett will run ya through it when ya start.
[*]A CONGRATS screen for when you've accomplished all the things you can in this build :)
[/LIST]

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
What can I do to progress with the game? I collected various pieces of wood (from land and water) and brought it back to the craftsman animal. Then I went to the rabbit and an animation showed. It froze. I used ALT F4 to close the game. Then I started the program once again and clicked Continue. The game has apparently saved the progress because in my inventory, the wood is greyed out. Now there appears nothing to be done anymore. Any suggestions?
I think that's as far as it goes. That was my exact experience to the letter.

Reactions: Darkone123

Strados

Jan 15, 2019

[LIST]
[*][B]Plant Side quest and Sex Scene! [/B](We do still have another surprise for this quest that isn't quite in the build yet.)
[*][B]Interact UI v3.0! [/B]Now interacting with the critters is a bit more intuitive! We've just set the foundations in, so it's not 100% hooked up with everything. Particularly, we had to remove the GOSSIP feature, as the gossip 2.0 isn't ready just yet.
[*][B]Dialogue UI v2.0! [/B]All portraits have been updated to now accommodate this new design. It's much more robust, allowing for individual tweaking of portraits, layering of assets (per portrait) - Triggered icon animations (We have a small taste with the current bounces) It's pretty dope! I still have a few adjustments to make with it, but the functionality is there.
[*][B]Bridge Quest[/B] now has proper counters/collecting of assets! We've gone ahead and hid the assets all around.
[*][B]Bunny handjob scene is back in[/B] - back where it was meant to be!
[*]Various polishes and fixes!
[*]New font! Smaller, more legible, and a bit more more modern than the previous! (Not all fonts have been updated)
[*]"New Tutorial" - Scarlett will run ya through it when ya start.
[*]A CONGRATS screen for when you've accomplished all the things you can in this build :)
[/LIST]

OOOH. Nice

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
same happened to me

Reactions: Darkone123
D

Deleted member 1958338

a great character for whom you play the game itself is very beautiful pleasant I liked.

REalitypower

Mar 12, 2020
Hello folks, you can find the new update on yiff.party, and search there carrot. If its not uploaded yet there, the download link on version 0.9 is same than on the new one. You are welcome

Reactions: Stuffie

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Build v.095 changelog from 01.04.2020:

This build features:

--Dash Roll Unlock scene!
(so it's no longer unlocked in the beginning)
--Gossip UI! Lots of extra content and unlockable dialogues! This is just the early implementation. It'll be properly introduced in the game in the final. It's unlocked immediately as it is.
--Plant Quest Minigame! There's a mini game after the sex scene :O?! It's not quite the final design, but we put in a lil stand in implementation :>
--Response UI! New ass sexy response UI v3.0! It's hella, it's dope. It's stupid cute. Much more responsive and nice. It's also not totally implemented just yet, but it's almost there!
--SQUIRREL SEX SCENE! Just a jpg. Still got plenty to animate on it, so that's it for now! A lil teaser.

Did some extra back end stuff getting WebGL support up and running again too! This one was a pretty quick release, so there's a few noteable bugs and it's a lil rough in some places, but we wanted to deliver for the month! :>

--

It's been a rough month for us tbh! But things are definitely looking up! I'm glad we were able to get this much implemented, and I've been cooking up a ton of content (planning) for act 2 already :>! Though we still have a few extra fun things planned for Act 1!

Fun stuff!

Get the build here!

Thanks for lookin! And wash your hands :>

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Looks like this game will be mainly focused on gay content. Sucks for me beacuse I was kind of looking forward to seeing how this turned out. I wish there was more straight furry content out there, guess that's why I just got to keep working on my game...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moohoo and atur
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes