The forum is no longer indexed by Google (or at least, not for me)

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
that's kinda a shame, I found this amazing forum precisely because of google, plus searching for "gametitle f95" was imo much faster than using the forum search function lol

the attachments site is still indexed though

edit: added some stuff+typo

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
I am from Europe and I tested the normal "cookieless" Google search for "F95zone", a "gametitle + f95" search and even a typo search (f95zonr) and everything worked fine for me. :unsure:

Reactions: DuniX

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
What he is trying to say is when you search only name of the game it does not recommend f95zone. But when you search directly it shows the website which is not an issue. But person who is not familiar or never heard of f95 will never search it directly. I also found this forum very late. At first I was downloading games from gamecax, now I directly search the game like game name f95.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
What he is trying to say is when you search only name of the game it does not recommend f95zone.
Even if I only search for game titles, F95zone is still suggested to me. However, if the game is more famous, F95 shows up a little lower in the search suggestions.

Reactions: Carrera

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
What he is trying to say is when you search only name of the game it does not recommend f95zone.
It works fine even like that
google.jpg

The problem is that F95zone is identified as NSFW site, and will not be part of the result if the "safe search" is activated ; what have been set as default few weeks ago.