NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1602588

Overview:
Welcome to The Fosters! You play as a young man trying to rid your life of the abusive man who has moved into your home and is taking advantage of your family. Will you be able to save your mother, sister, and the foster children who live with you or will you become a victim of Big John?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-05
Release Date: 2022-05-05
Developer: _13_ - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra: Cheat Mods/Images Fixes*

Signatures

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1561584 View attachment 1561585 View attachment 1561586 View attachment 1274349 View attachment 1274356 View attachment 1274357 View attachment 1274360 View attachment 1274362 View attachment 1331738 View attachment 1331737 View attachment 1331734
Please update cheat mods

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Ok, WTF is this whole crap and the 180 turn of the MC?!

I played the normal and not the "i sleep rape everyone with two legs" guy. ;)
But know i think i tested every other combo and everything leads there.

My Mc was mostly nice and didn't shoved his dick in sleeping peoples mouth's.
He loves Sam and Lucy, he has a crush on Elena, he wants the best for Marie
who he did bad things to. He wants to end the crap camera thing, his mother be
clean and get rid of Big John. That was the MC's personality and thoughts!

BAM... next scene...
MC: "I have to improve my relationships with the girls so i can make sure there's
plenty of good content"
WTF... 180 turn in a matter of seconds with zero input from the player.

Now he wants to fuck everyone he "cares for and loves" on cam for everyone in the
world to see. He doesn't tell his "loved" girls who he told erverything before about the
cams in his room.

Why giving me the option to play a normal guy if he ends up being a fucked up
piece of shit anyway?! Without ANY input from the player.
There is no reason for accepting this deal, they have nothing on him.

If there would be a inner battle if you play the normal guy route, something that
indicates he doesn't like it (AND a better reason for accepting in the first place) but
no. Just "I have to improve my relationships with the girls so i can make sure there's
plenty of good content". And now my dear sister give me your first handjob (mc's own decision)
in my room wich has cameras. ;)

This 180 turn makes absolutly no sense if you played the normal guy route to this point.
It could be i missed something and it was always intended for him being an asshole.
But the dialogue options made me belive otherwise.

I don't know, i'm just disappointed that my decisions aren't reflected on the mc's personality
i thought there was a normal guy and a asshole route.
Maybe it's my fault and i got the wrong impression of the VN based on the dialogue options.

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Ok, WTF is this whole crap and the 180 turn of the MC?!

I played the normal and not the "i sleep rape everyone with two legs" guy. ;)
But know i think i tested every other combo and everything leads there.

My Mc was mostly nice and didn't shoved his dick in sleeping peoples mouth's.
He loves Sam and Lucy, he has a crush on Elena, he wants the best for Marie
who he did bad things to. He wants to end the crap camera thing, his mother be
clean and get rid of Big John. That was the MC's personality and thoughts!

BAM... next scene...
MC: "I have to improve my relationships with the girls so i can make sure there's
plenty of good content"
WTF... 180 turn in a matter of seconds with zero input from the player.

Now he wants to fuck everyone he "cares for and loves" on cam for everyone in the
world to see. He doesn't tell his "loved" girls who he told erverything before about the
cams in his room.

Why giving me the option to play a normal guy if he ends up being a fucked up
piece of shit anyway?! Without ANY input from the player.
There is no reason for accepting this deal, they have nothing on him.

If there would be a inner battle if you play the normal guy route, something that
indicates he doesn't like it (AND a better reason for accepting in the first place) but
no. Just "I have to improve my relationships with the girls so i can make sure there's
plenty of good content". And now my dear sister give me your first handjob (mc's own decision)
in my room wich has cameras. ;)

This 180 turn makes absolutly no sense if you played the normal guy route to this point.
It could be i missed something and it was always intended for him being an asshole.
But the dialogue options made me belive otherwise.

I don't know, i'm just disappointed that my decisions aren't reflected on the mc's personality
i thought there was a normal guy and a asshole route.
Maybe it's my fault and i got the wrong impression of the VN based on the dialogue options.
Well, that literally happens immediately after talking to Big John. He hasn't had time to really think about the consequences of the deal he just made. His primary focus at that time was getting Big John to leave his mother alone, and he was willing to concede other things, to make it happen. It doesn't mean you have to actually work with Big John or Uncle Carson. There will be another choice when he has had time to think about everything, where you will choose how you want to deal with things. Plus, other information will come to light to help better inform that decision. No one is forcing you, as the player to follow anyone's orders.

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Well, that literally happens immediately after talking to Big John. He hasn't had time to really think about the consequences of the deal he just made. His primary focus at that time was getting Big John to leave his mother alone, and he was willing to concede other things, to make it happen. It doesn't mean you have to actually work with Big John or Uncle Carson. There will be another choice when he has had time to think about everything, where you will choose how you want to deal with things. Plus, other information will come to light to help better inform that decision. No one is forcing you, as the player to follow anyone's orders.
Mhh, maybe i'll try to play further another time. I'm not realy in the mood now. :)
Don't get me wrong i won't rate this VN low just because there is something i personaly
don't like without knowing how it turns out.
It is somewhat strange that he accepts in the first place. The day before he talks about all the places
he could go and the next he accepts. But its the plot and i can overlook the reason to get the plot rolling. ;)
It's, just based one this scene and the following scenes it felt like everything the MC did, thought
and the dialogue options i took as the player didn't matter anymore.

I mean....

He goes on doing something with Lucy and Sam and after that he went to Elena and does
something with her too. He likes/loves those girls in my playthrough and not once during that
scenes he thinks about the fact that some of their most intimate (first time) moments are going live.
It just felt off for me. He acts like the cams don't exist.

But i'll try to play further at some time.
I realy want it to be good or acceptable for me coz i'm looking forward for your next VN, could be interesting.
I hope there isn't too much drama (some drama is fine) in it. ;) Harems are not my most favourite type of
VN but when i read/play one, i do it because they are mostly nice "shut your brain off and relax" VN's no
hughe drama, no picking a single route for a girl and keep track so you dont fuck it up, ect.

Edit: But not important.
Can we reject a girl? And if we can, do other girls still fuck around with that girl if that girl is Bi. Don't know wich
girls are Bi, but it's a harem game so i asume quite a few. I usualy don't let the mc reject a girl based on looks, but
Julia is for some reason realy no interest. Maybe at some point. No offence to anyone who likes her. :)
So, can my MC reject Julia and if so, does she still hook up with others if she is Bi?

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Chapter 6
  • Ability to date all the girls you selected in Chapter 5 though dates will be good or bad based on your previous choices
  • Option for a Balanced Path Cheat Mode if on the Balanced Path to allow the ability to do all the Sex Scenes on the Alpha(s) and Beta Paths
  • Updated and fixed issue on all the Translations if Walkthrough Mode enabled (will be a part of the official version in next release as I didn't get in done in time)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
NOTE:
I work with 13 during the game's development with keeping the game's built in Walkthrough updated for each game update including on this release updating a few things in Chapters 4 & 5 due to things that happen in Chapter 6.
With that, it gives me the ability to work on the Cheat Mod version of that game as well.
I did not have my mod out yesterday due to I have a personal life and have been busy but got this out as soon as I could today.

Please Do Not Bother 13 about the Cheat Mod and keep in mind there is a built in Walkthrough in the Official Version if that is all you care but know that I will always get the Cheat Mod version out as soon after 13 releases the Official Version as soon as I can.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
the game has some strange morals: lol some really weird definition of "harem king", almost no sexy content if you want to play as good guy, animations are functional but could be better - and faster there are no granpas here, 1 weird annoying character - Julia. Would be nice if mc could be good guy and still be the man - reliable and tough - not just another weakly boy. Its nice to have this much options...finally.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
the game has some strange morals: lol some really weird definition of "harem king"
I'll assume it went over your head.

almost no sexy content if you want to play as good guy
Good guys are nice guys and nice guys tend not to have enough confidence to get laid since they are generally relying on the women to make the first move and most women want the man to make the first move or they are put off by the lack of confidence.

there are no granpas here
????????

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes