Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Fox Goddess's Village Rework [v0.13a] [Master Hyo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Uldork57

Version 0.13a .
    The story is decent and there are already hints at how it will unfold.
    I love the premise, but am rather disappointed by the lack of descripton or effort in the sex scenes. A bit more flavor text to spice things up would do nice, but as of now it isn't something I recommend playing.
    I'm eager to see what if anything comes of this in the future, would be a damn shame if this is outright abounded.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Anonimed

Senseless dialogues and situations like: "My kink is to be a sex slave, then I will obey whatever if you order it dominantly even if I've only known you for two days ". And the sex scenes are from zero to thrusting, no foreplay, kissing or whatever. And all people are with red faces all the time and is tenderly ashamed for whatever.

And has bugs in core things of the UI like the map and stats button.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Slayerz

v0.13
    Really like the theme of the game. I was expecting that the island would be in a tribal era, but it's very modern, which kills a bit the illusion.

The interactions with the girls are really great. There's a mystery on the island that girls give subtle hints. Each girl has a fetish and you got to slowly find it and abuse it, which is pretty great.

There are quite some bugs in this version, but you can overlook them back rolling back a frame with the wheel.

As of now, it's pretty good, and would recommend it, but there is lots of work for the story to be done and I'm afraid it'll be abandoned. Good luck!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Sleel

Nice renders, mostly. Dialog is stupid as fuck tho. Wrong use of terminology, tense and phrases. But it's passable. The utter shite is the sandbox padding the lack of anything remotely resembling interesting going on. Simple 5 minute conversations take an entire time period. So nothing to do that I had to do nothing at all for two days waiting for a costume to be made.

This is an example of what's wrong with sandboxes. If you want ppl on the rails with nothing to do but your sequential steps, then do it. Faffing around in a sandbox wth sweet fuck all to do isn't fooling anyone with two brain cells to rub together.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

oceanbobo4

This game is still at the beginning stages, but it shows excellent promise. I am patiently waiting for more. The world that has been created is full of suspense and interest. The girls are pretty. I'm not a fan of the face tattoos (or of tattoos in general), but maybe they are part of the magic and can be erased. The game has my interest. It has great potential. I often check to see if there will be any more . . .
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SomethingShiny

Nicely done body/face scuplture, really adds some "extra" spark in this one. Definitly in my wish list.
    As part of story, I guess it's too soon to judge, but I'm sure give it a little more time and you will be engaged not only by visuals but with story too.