EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FruitofGrisaia_banner1.jpg
Overview:

Mihama Academy - on the surface, a closed learning environment established to nurture students who find themselves at odds with the world around them; in actuality, an orchard-cum-prison built to preserve fruit that has fallen too far from its tree.
Whatever the circumstances behind its establishment, Mihama Academy is at present home to five female students, all with their own reasons for "enrollment." For better or worse, each girl has established a routine obliging of her current situation; life moves at an idle, yet accommodating pace within the walls of Mihama.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Grisaia no Kajitsu
Original title: グリザイアの果実 -LE FRUIT DE LA GRISAIA-
Aliases: グリカジ, gurikaji, Grikaji, Gray Scale, World's end, Le Fruit De La Grisaia
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Links: ,
Developer/Publisher: & /
Censorship: No / Mosaics
Version: Unrated Edition
Language: English
Game Size: 7.29 GiB
Genre:

Installation:

Game Play Order:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
OTHERS:

download (1).jpg download (2).jpg download (3).jpg 88630.jpg Wdl_AJ78_En4.png txp2_S7gj_Mh.png

Last edited:

nuclearnemo

Aug 5, 2016
I do have to give a warning that this game can be....disturbing at times. If you are looking for a light hearted VN this is definitely not it.
Besides this, it is a really good one, interesting stories and interesting endings (altough not all are as good as others).

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I do have to give a warning that this game can be....disturbing at times. If you are looking for a light hearted VN this is definitely not it.
Besides this, it is a really good one, interesting stories and interesting endings (altough not all are as good as others).
Ya - have to agree . Better than most story wise, art is also very good!

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
When I try to play I have some letters overlapping, anyone know how to fix this? I've played this game before (was on my laptop) and it worked fine.. transferred to my desktop and overlap =(

EDIT: I fixed the problem... I just reapplied the English patch.

I feel dumb... I didn't do the most obvious thing to correct this after trying many other things for 5 minutes....

drache

Aug 23, 2016
When i try to start the game via the BootMenu exe or any other exe i get the error "This game is incompatible with this system". Does anybody know what that could mean? I have tried to start in compability mode but that does not help so far, i have Windows 8.1.

Reactions: Frrosti

Absintheur

Jul 17, 2017
This is my favorite VN. I only like bare handful ones, as I am very critical of the traditional Japanese main character tropes (loser, idiot, or rapist). And I also actually liked the humor in this one. Do note, though, that there is a "genre shift" in about halfway through, when the tears that you had from laughing in the first 10 hours become tears of sadness towards the end. But it's not a tragedy, so if you can't handle bad ends, no worries, there is light at the end of the tunnet.

Absintheur

Jul 17, 2017
Says it is uncensored, then mosaics. Which is it?

Please say it isn't full of pixelated genitals. :(

I've heard and read so many good things about this VN, but I just know the mosaics would ruin it for me.
I dunno, actually, what this version here is. The one I've seen with all the sex scenes was pixelated, but that was the original Japanese version. Regardless, I honestly recommend this with or without the mosaics. Honestly? If you want fapping material, this is NOT it. I mean, it takes probably about 10 hours of reading until you get to anything approaching a sex scene, if I recall right. This VN is excellent for the art, characters, adult humor, and the story. Not for the sexytimes.

edit: I know what the "no / mosaic" thing most likely means: These games have an no-sex versions available (like, on steam) but if you want the sex scenes you will have to get the non-censored versions. On the other hand, the sex scenes do have mosaic on them because of the Japanese laws.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Game Reviewer

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Very good game, one of the best VNs I ever played. As some pointed out already it has a good sense of mature humor (mostly out of how bizarre every girl and the Mc are) and lots of drama, the good kind with some hope an happy endings for everyone. Kind of.

Also I would like to recommend some other darkish games if anyone is interested:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Very good game, one of the best VNs I ever played. As some pointed out already it has a good sense of mature humor (mostly out of how bizarre every girl and the Mc are) and lots of drama, the good kind with some hope an happy endings for everyone. Kind of.

Also I would like to recommend some other darkish games if anyone is interested:

Do you know of any others that are not posted on this site yet?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes