Ren'Py - The Futa Experiment [v0.67] [Torian]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Cithiri

Edited for version 0.3

Game is basically a second version of Dickgirl Dorm, and it's hard to avoid direct comparisons. Personally, I think the game has better models and benefits from having a smaller cast of characters.

Pros:
    -NTR is fully optional, can be turned into netorase with characters that you choose to.
    -Hot futas trying to fuck you and your girlfriend stupid
    -While the gameplay is a tad repetitive there is more than enough content to keep it from feeling that way.
    -You can catch your Girlfriend fucking other people and call bullshit on her pretty feeble excuses (Haven't tested how this works with characters you haven't given permission to fuck her, but I really like this addition regardless, and hope it's expanded on for both the netorare and netorase versions)
    -Most of the things this game fell short of in previous versions are being worked on and fixed, even if they aren't done entirely, and the patch notes showed that there is more to be done on various things that I and others criticized before like the UI and general balancing of the mechanics. Very nice to get a decent idea on what the dev is working on behind the scenes and what to expect improvements for in future versions.

Cons:
    -Balancing is needed. The relationship gains from talking to the girls is laughable, and since you get a random number of tasks each day it's very possible to have nowhere near enough tasks to get them to like you enough to not vote your ass out. While the game over hasn't been implemented yet, this feels like it needs adjusting. And while, yes, you have the option to give them permission to turn your girlfriend into their personal cum sock for massive relation boosts, opting for netorase over netorare shouldn't feel necessary to play the game.
    -Bugs. This is the area that has been most improved upon, but they still exist. All the old ones are gone, but some of the new bathroom scenes are bugged and require you to rollback the scene. Most likely these will be fixed by the next release, but still.
    -While most of the models are decent, Darcy doesn't look that great.
    Don't know if that's just me, but she looked lower quality than the others.

TLDR:
    -Game is a newer version of Dickgirl Dorm that has a lot of potential, most of the bugs have been fixed and the dev is improving the game slowly but steadily, looking forward to more releases.

Good luck and God speed dev, don't give up! Will be watching this one with great interest.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Vvsttannat

This is basically Icarus' Dickgirl Dom, but with a new coat of paint over it.

I think this game has much better character models, but the animations are worse in comparison. The way the NTR/NTS mechanic works feels a bit more fleshed out too, imo. No shade on Icarus, his game is pretty good, but I find it much easier to see different scenes in this case without having to either micromanage every action or straight out cheat.

Still, the first release is nearly unplayable. The amount of bugs is astounding. I can't even save my game without causing a crash. I really hope they fix it cuz this might be a great addition to the futa & NTR genre (which is very much needed).
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Daikurou

alright, first off, i would actually give this like a 4 or maybe 4.5 for its content and visuals. the gameplay loop is also satisfying enough and facilitates the kind of game we have here. However! This game is so buggy. I experienced numerous renpy crashes(not sure if this is a me/install issue or issue with the overall coding) all over the place, clicking roll back or ignore. I also would show up to someone's room, itd be like, "hello im here" and then all of a sudden "nobody is in this room". and weird jumps all over the place. Also, id do all the tasks, then when im graded after X amount of days "uh yea, we all hate you, please leave"
    I get this is 0.1, so i can only hope these things fix in the future.
    I like everything else about the game. Futa is always good, futa ntr is massive points. the characters are hot and im interested to see if the plot goes anywhere. This is definitely worth picking up and trying out