VN - Unity - Completed - The Future Radio and the Artificial Pigeons [Final] [Laplacian]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Surgy

The game is boring and inconsistent.

The art is nice, of course if you ignore visual artifacts like Kaguya's monster vagina that either looks like an alien abalone or extends to eat the protagonist's dick, which itself looks stolen from a BBC sub-genre flick for some reason.

The voice acting is mediocre at best. There are times when I wanted to turn off some voices in the options, which is rare for me despite playing a lot of VNs.

The story and world-building are full of gaping holes. I know that many tearjerkers like this are expecting you to turn off your higher brain processing in order to enjoy them, but this game tries to appear clever and breaks that convention by engaging the same thing it needs you to suppress.

And who in their right mind displays white text on a nearly-white background, that's visual terrorism I tell you.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Condemned77

The game is ok but sadly not as special as you expect it to be, i kept playing thinking there would be a twist that would explain everything but what came was weak and is exacty what you would have probably guessed way before it was reavled.

There are choices in the game but most have to be done in a set order or you wont get to finish the main story and the rest are do you want to see this girls short side ending or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally the worst thing about the game is that two of the heroines really love the MC and its actually sad to turn them down especially in the lame way this game works(single choice) instead ofeither choosing to get to know them or not thus creating love between them, as it is they already love the MC before the choice you just pick it.

The endings for each girl are short and exactly what you expect, most have almost nothing to do with the main story, each includes two sex scenes in the base story none of which are anything special.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Crosaith.

Very enjoyable VN if you don't focus too much on the details.

Interesting VN that's able to balance a light-hearted and serious story. It has nice art, good VA's, and characters with distinct personalities. This is one of the few VN's where I really enjoyed listening to the character's banter, some of the jokes hit right and legit made me laugh out loud.

I think a more realistic version of this story would have had an organization quickly swoop in confiscating all tools and data including the characters. Would've been a pretty short story though, so I guess it's probably for the best. :LOL:
  4. 3.00 star(s)

kidlat020

I would describe this vn first and foremost as a self-contained world. what I mean is the characters you see in game are the only people present in that world. otherwise you will be marred with so many questions that the vn will never try to answer. like:

where are the people re-introducing wired connection
    where are the hobbyists doing a "pigeon season"
    or the hobbyists that are into old stuff
    or heck, how does the artificial pigeons exactly "breed"
    or where is the government in all this

so yeah, you'll just gonna have to ignore that and only focus on the characters present. common route was decent, watching the group reaching the point of "oh shit we're actually onto something" hits good but again, other people (that are into that field) would have done that years ago. so then comes forced drama, forced chara interactions which are decent enough but you'll definitely have better examples in your past games.

the routes centers mostly based on their past traumas or the like. but at the end of the day, I'd probably not recommend it. there are betters out there. when rance 9 got released I immediately dropped this. its pretty predictable. how predictable? let's just say that almost throughout the game i was fapping the enter key like mad.