Identify The game of the noble futa and her maids

Jan 22, 2024
Hello. I need your help to find a game.

First of all, I found this game in a non-web source (The USB of a close friend) during October of the past year, 2023, so I don't know if this game is abandoned, is still on development, if it's completed, or the official release date if there's any, so sorry for that; what I can tell is I played an early build of the game. The game is set in a fantasy victorian era, and the main progatonist is a blonde and elegant girl with green eyes, who is always wearing a suit with a black pleated skirt, red necktie, white collared shirt and a black jacket.

Daughter of a witch, sister of a legendary hero, and living in a decadent world where an apparently endless war against demons is ongoing, but also surrounded by luxuries and maids at her orders, the main protagonist falls victim of a curse in the form of a precious gem, which transforms her in a futanari with an insatiable sexual desire, but she's also uncapable of pleasing herself. After her brother refuses to help her, and with an abscent and busy mother directing the mansion, her only option is to ask help to her maids. The maids are not only employees, but powerful warrions willing to please her sexually and collecting resources to break the curse. Some reluctantly, some from the bottom of their hearts. There's also a nun, helping the main character to purge the curse.

The game had gameplay features beyond the typic VN, including exploring the dungeons, killing monsters, collecting the aforementioned resources, skill trees, and weapon upgrades. I know what you may be thinking, but no, the game wasn't done using RPGmaker. It was made with Ren'Py, I swear it was made in that engine, as incredible as it may sounds.

Remember how I said I was sure I played an early build of this game? Well, putting aside the obvious bugs and some meta-breaking objects, the game had some of the skill trees blocked with a note of the developer saying Game in Development, and the game ended with a cliffhanger, questioning the humanity of the protagonist.

This is all I can remember. Sorry for the wall of text, and thank you for reading. If you can help me, I will really appreciate it. Have a nice day/night.

Jan 22, 2024