Seeking The game where you go loser the gigachad

xsaydeath1

Jul 16, 2021
There was a game on f95zone, I downloaded it. The main character was a loser. He had no job and no power. He lived in the family house with his stepmother and stepsister. His stepsister bullied him a lot, even once when he was in the pool and asked me to join in, he got out of the pool and he must have been tired the same way as us, so you can get in, you freak. Then, when my step-aunt told me to find a job and leave this house slowly, I went to another girl's trailer. The girl invited me to make love, but when I said I wasn't ready, the girl kicked us out. While we were wandering through the forests, a forest god woman dived you into the water and you turned into a gigachade. There was no such thing as the old MC anymore. There was such a thing as Chad. Chad went to his old house and introduced himself to the family, saying he was MC's friend. . He showed sexual intercourse with all of them, but he remembered the correct MC's computer password until the end of the game, and the old MC memories came and got angry at his step-sister next to him, saying "You are a whore, how can she treat me like this?", this is the name of the game.