4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Akira_akami

Sep 9, 2024
View attachment 3754028

Overview:
Help Ancient being to flee from her prison, being led by your desires while disregarding potential safety of the world!
My second small game.I highly suggests to download the game, since it's not optimised for browses version (although it working, mostly :) )

Thread Updated: 2024-06-20
Release Date: 2024-06-19
Developer: HimeCut - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42
Language: English
Other Games: Himatsubushi
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:

View attachment 3754010 View attachment 3754011 View attachment 3754012
Too be honest I don't know how to convert zip into apk... Cause never have done it... Still trying but it never works... Renaming never worked... Any suggestions?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Too be honest I don't know how to convert zip into apk... Cause never have done it... Still trying but it never works... Renaming never worked... Any suggestions?
You don‘t just convert zip in a apk.
Android games have to be specially build for them to work.
I think for Ren‘py it‘s portable but Unity games it’s lore complicated and needs to be done by the dev.

For this game you should try the Browser build on the Itch page. That should work.

Reactions: Francis0930

Suskaven

Jan 14, 2024
I saw the title and this OST instantly started in my head

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
The chick looks hot, but her arms design is kinda off and games centering around puzzle stuffs only are definitely not my thing

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
bruh how do you even make her turn around?

EDIT: Figured it out, keep skirt untucked, click boob option, there's an option to remove her skirt.

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
I legit can not for the life of me figure out how the circle puzzles work.
its rows and collums.

1XXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXX4

the top left is a 1 no matter what, the bottom right is always a 4

XX0X would be a 3 Horizontal, but a 1 for the vertial
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

1 2 and 9 are the easiest numbers, as there is only one combination.

9 would be X000 (2 + 3 + 4)
1 would be 0XXX (1)
and 2 would be X0XX (2)

EXAMPLE
0XXX (1)
00XX(3)
000X(6)
X000(9)
(6,9,7,4)

Slendersama

Mar 19, 2020
I don't know why the game appears as updated in the thread when it's actually still the same version as in June

Tash0

Jun 29, 2020
Grabbing the file that locks the time to 1 sec is probably the best way to play this casually. The puzzles by themselves aren't bad... it's the time requirement that is annoying.

tonyboy12

Jun 11, 2018
Grabbing the file that locks the time to 1 sec is probably the best way to play this casually. The puzzles by themselves aren't bad... it's the time requirement that is annoying.
RIGHT?? that's my only issue, like how TF am I supposed to solve 3-7 memory and sequence puzzles in less than 7 secondso_Oo_O

vsilvv

Jun 1, 2020
I somehow shrunk the game view in the window and I can't get it to expand again. Even if I zoom in, it just zooms way in on a tiny portion of the game. Makes it hard to click on things as fast as the game needs me to.

Even deleting the entire game and re-extracting the original download does nothing. It's a saved setting somewhere in the save data.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes