Tool The Genesis Order Scene Player [v84.08.1][cens0r]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jennifer82

May 20, 2023
I've changed game folder. How to tell Scene Player about that? It shows movies from old folder even been started from the new one.

UPD: I've found. This setting is in "C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\tgosp\config.json"

Last edited:

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
I've changed game folder. How to tell Scene Player about that? It shows movies from old folder even been started from the new one.

UPD: I've found. This setting is in "C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\tgosp\config.json"
Or just moving/deleting the old folder. If it doesn't find the old folder, it will prompt you for the folder again.

Next update date?
Not really needed, because it still works and will continue to work just fine, but: Today. Just to sort the Ending movie as not NSFW.

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
Are there any hotkeys for toggling looping or skipping?
If not, any plans to add some?

In any case, thank you for what you do.

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
for some reason in my player all the scene looks like this, any ideas?
GPU Radeon 5700
RAM 16 ddr4
CPU AMD 2600.

New Game installation , didnt play just wanted to try the TGOplayer.

scene.jpg

EDIT : Nevermind, its not TGOplayer but TGO or RPGMaker is messing up the videos playing through it. When i just view it directly from the www/movies folder everything is ok but when i launch the game even the opening screen at the menu plays like the above screen.

Last edited:

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
Does this work for all scenes or only unlcoked?
Everything that's in the game folder - it doesn't check your savegames or anything like that. So theoretically also "unreleased" stuff, if it's in the game folder but not in the story yet. But i haven't encountered that yet. Just sayin'.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Can you please improve the GUI somehow. It has the same issues is the one for ToN.
If I simply maximize the window the bottom of the player with scene selection disappear. If I try to make the window bigger by manually dragging the corner the bottom part also moves around and most of the time goes away.
Can't you lock it somehow?

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
cens0r The scene player works great and I've admired the progressive improvement of both this and, previously, your ToN scene player at parsing and organizing the scenes very effectively. I have noticed in the last updates of TGO there are a couple of scenes that must be using a new tag structure to differentiate variants of a couple of scenes that can feature visible pregnancy and the player will currently combine both variants and replay segments alternatingly with the pregnant/non-pregnant versions. As far as I can tell, with the game being complete, if you were to update the player to separate these into 2 separate scenes it would be the last obvious potential improvement to your app.

Regardless, thank you for generously putting in the effort to provide the community with such convenient tools.

Reactions: rayyy69
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes