Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
One of these days I'm going to do a chart with this and its prequel. It will be a female lead vs battle.

Reactions: MrMax

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I downloaded the update only and got the file "The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v.27053.UPDATE.ONLY" and I updated my game (the correct way) But when I launched the game the opening screen (in the lower right) shows v27052 whats up with that?? Screenshot (643).png

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I downloaded the update only and got the file "The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v.27053.UPDATE.ONLY" and I updated my game (the correct way) But when I launched the game the opening screen (in the lower right) shows v27052 whats up with that?? View attachment 1813115
Thats the current version bro

This list is bulletproof
View attachment 1813060
I cant put respect on Nellie, looks like shed smell like a pack of Marlboro Reds and Gin irl plus we got the upgrade in ToN.

Going from the daughter to the mom feels like trading those late night infomercial vacuums that would suck the soul out of your carpet for a $20 generic from Walmart

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Petzl
Jan 16, 2020
Thats the current version bro

I cant put respect on Nellie, looks like shed smell like a pack of Marlboro Reds and Gin irl plus we got the upgrade in ToN.

Going from the daughter to the mom feels like trading those late night infomercial vacuums that would suck the soul out of your carpet for a $20 generic from Walmart
I have a type. All of the psycho bitches are at the top :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Demonic Presence

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Its a good game but after Treasure of Nadia (arguably best game on f95? ofc its debetable and depends on tastes etc) it is lacking something. I would say both character models were better in TON (for example in genesis I am not a fan of Chloe model, Nellie is also kinda meh, and even better models are more like average compared to TON) and plot while it has some promising future - it still isnt as good as it was in TON for me. Also I liked TON location/town/suroundings more.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble getting the chest key in the bathroom at the church?
Also, my progress is still at 25% but got all the items and events. except for the chest key.
I like TON much better than this game, The doctor and the masseuse were hot as FK.

bombastic

Feb 9, 2018
I hope Heather, my beloved, will be in the next update. This one was good too.

Also by what does NLT name versions like this (v.27053)? Looks very unorthodox if you ask me, asking out of curiosity.
Trying to learn something on this website instead of fueling my addiction.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I hope Heather, my beloved, will be in the next update. This one was good too.

Also by what does NLT name versions like this (v.27053)? Looks very unorthodox if you ask me, asking out of curiosity.
Trying to learn something on this website instead of fueling my addiction.
Something about the website - there is a search function for each thread at the upper right. If you search this thread for 'version', you will find what the numbers mean.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The Genesis Order [v.27053] [NLT Media] – Compressed

Win/nw.js v.27053 · · · (536.1 MiB :: 2.75 GiB)
Update only · · · (74.8 MiB :: 263.3 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Edit:
Finally added the compressed update patch. Terribly sorry for the delay, people.

Last edited:

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble getting the chest key in the bathroom at the church?
Also, my progress is still at 25% but got all the items and events. except for the chest key.
I like TON much better than this game, The doctor and the masseuse were hot as FK.
When in the bathroom walk through the wall on your lower right side of the room and click around.

Reactions: EdgyName
3.70 star(s) 199 Votes