tomwanks12345

Jan 9, 2019
I loved Lust Epidemic but thought Treasure of Nadia was kinda lacking. Was waiting for this game to get more updates before I start. What percentage are they at? And how does it compare, LE was so much more erotic whereas Treasure of Nadia felt more playful and comedic.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Too bad that KS page kinda badly posed and badly animated. Especially in the boob-grab and cum scene.
And i starting to hate being interrupted half-way. Seems like a trend in this game.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Too bad that KS page kinda badly posed and badly animated. Especially in the boob-grab and cum scene.
And i starting to hate being interrupted half-way. Seems like a trend in this game.
Where is the chest with kamasutra page?

damaged1969

Jul 24, 2019
The Genesis Order -v.31062

update only:
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Full
Windows: - -
Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: - -

Thank you

Reactions: jansell

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
Every time when I open the game it's say '' profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js., what do I do now ?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I loved Lust Epidemic but thought Treasure of Nadia was kinda lacking. Was waiting for this game to get more updates before I start. What percentage are they at? And how does it compare, LE was so much more erotic whereas Treasure of Nadia felt more playful and comedic.
I'd also like to know what percentage the game is currently at. I've played (and loved) LE and ToN, but decided to wait until this one is complete before playing it.

And I'm one of those degenerates who use the incest patches for LE and ToN, and I read that there was some kind of confusion on that subject with this one. So I hope that gets sorted out upon the game getting finished, since it's one of my biggest kinks.

Also, is this game supposed to be the end of a trilogy, or just another Chapter in the story?

SigmaFlex

Feb 15, 2018
I'd also like to know what percentage the game is currently at. I've played (and loved) LE and ToN, but decided to wait until this one is complete before playing it.

And I'm one of those degenerates who use the incest patches for LE and ToN, and I read that there was some kind of confusion on that subject with this one. So I hope that gets sorted out upon the game getting finished, since it's one of my biggest kinks.

Also, is this game supposed to be the end of a trilogy, or just another Chapter in the story?
Atleast for the % part, the release version number is the basically the % completed. Atleast that is how it worked with ToN

From their pateron latest is:

So just past / around 30% complete.

They have the complete bar on pateron @ 81%, but I dunno if I'd trust that over their old habit of version number dictating how close they are to complete.

Reactions: RabidSloth
3.70 star(s) 210 Votes